Eddie Kaspbrak| Eddie?

It was Eddies and I date night

It was Eddies and I date night. It drove me crazy to find something to wear.

I finally decided on a cute flower dress with and jean jacket and some converse . I did little makeup and curled my (y/c) hair.

I heard my door bell ring. A smile appeared on my face as I went up to open the door. Eddie appeared in his pink shirt and some shorts but he looked different.

He seemed lighter than usual and his eyes were brighter. A hard smile grew on his face as he saw me.

"There's my beautiful g-girlfriend" he said. I smiled at his bold comment.

"You ready to flo- I mean go out" He said. I raised an eyebrow and nodded.

From that, we walked to a small diner and ordered food. We our food got to the table, I started to eat but all Eddie did was stare at me.

"Eddie, are you ok?" I asked laying my hand on his. "Perfect" He said as he stared into my eyes. His voice got deeper and it scared me.

Out of no where, he started laughing. "Haha, you were so scared" he said as chuckled a little with him.

His laughing soon came to a halt as he stared deep into my eyes again. This time he stared drooling.

"Ew Eddie your disgusting" I said. He wiped his drool and said. "Let's get out of here".

I nodded as we got up and left the diner. It was a chilly night as I crossed my arms over. I looked over to see Eddie zipping up his jacket.

I shook my head in annoyance. Eddie seemed so different tonight. He's usually better than this.

I looked over to see Eddie smirking at the figure in front of us.

"EDDIE" I yelled as I looked back and forth at the two clones. I turned to my side to see the weird Eddie face to face with me.

His eyes turned into a bright red as his skin grew paler and paler. Soon enough he transformed into a horrific clown.

I backed away speechless as I stared at him. I felt the real Eddie move me behind him as we both watched the clown.

"Well well Ed's, Sorry I took your little girly friend" the clown said.

"Too bad you ruined the fun, we- I mean I was about to have my dessert for the night" the clown continued with a chuckle at the end.

"Stay away from her" Eddie said. He didn't sound at least one bit scared.

"She'll float with the rest of us soon" the clown said as he walked close to us. Eddie started reaching for something in his pocket but before he could get it, the clown pinned me to a wall holding my neck.

I struggled to breathe as I kicked my legs out trying to fight back but it was no use.

"Tasty tasty fear" the clown kept mumbling as he drooled once again.

His face started to grow with razor sharp teeth as he got closer to mine.

I didn't want to die this way.

I heard something break as I started to blackout. Eddie yelled as I saw the end of a pipe run through the front of the clowns head.

He let go of me and I regain my breath. Eddie helped me up and we watched as the clowns head stared to brake piece by piece.

Pretty soon the clowns whole body dissolved in the air.

"Are you ok" Eddie said as he faced me. "I'm ok" I managed to get out.

"I got these for you" he said as he picked up a Bouquet of flowers that were previously on the floor.

I smiled and kissed his cheek as I took them. His pale cheeks turned into a shade of pink.

"Let's restart that date" he said and I nodded.

(Requests??!?!)