2

Jacks POV

"Well two people"

"Oh really"

"Yes, she says she loves and misses my daddy and she loves you. She always listens to your music"

Suddenly it all hits me. If kameryn is my daughter, what am I going to do. Y/n and me left on a not so good note. Suddenly a doctor came in.

"Y/n Avery" I stood up and kameryn stood in front of me.

"That's not mommy's-" I covered her mouth before she could finish. If they knew we weren't married then I wouldn't be able to see her.

We walked into the hospital room and her focus immediately went to kameryn.

"I'm ok kameryn, I was just really excited that I finally got to meet my favorite singer"

"Ok Mommy" I pointed over towards the coloring book so that kameryn could let me and y/n talk.

"Hey" she smiled a bit while feeling the iv connected to her.

"Hey..." I responded while stepping towards her.

"So I heard you love me" I quoted kameryn.

"I'm not just gonna stop listening to your amazing voice just because we broke up" her saying this made me smile.

"So...what is kameryn's full name" I questioned.

"Kameryn Olivia Avery" she stuttered out.

"Why doesn't she have your last name?" I was honestly curious why she had my last name if she never met me.

"Because she brings you into my life, everything she does reminds me of you"

"You left me when you were pregnant"

"Well I left because of what you were saying. I didn't know I was pregnant until after I left" she looked down ashamed and I grabbed her hand. She looked at it and moved her hand away.

"Don't" I heard very faintly from her lips.

"But you said-"

"I said I love you, but I don't want to get hurt again"

"I'm really sorry about what i said"

"I forgive you, but you can't just walk into my life and expect everything to be the same."

"Well we have to talk about this" I said while pointing to kameryn who was coloring in a hippo.

"you should get a babysitter for kameryn, i will swing by your house at 7:00 and we can go somewhere to talk about this" I said as I grabbed her phone and put my number into it.

Your POV

After i got home it was about 5:00 so i decided to get a babysitter.

I grabbed my phone and made a call

Hey y/n what's up

Hey autumn. Can you watch kameryn today at 6:30

Of course just drop her off here.

Thanks, bye

Bye

I then went over to kameryn's room and i heard something familiar...something different. Literally something different, i opened the door and she was blasting something different in her room.

"What are you doing Ryn" i asked while pausing the music.

"I searched for that song you listen to and then i started listening to jacks music."

"This is old, like before you were alive"

"You never told me he was in a band. And that we have the same last name, thats so cool"

Shit

"Ok well you are going to hang out with autumn and dani tonight, ok"

"Ok mommy"

Soon it was time to go.