1. Impossible

Note: the video doesn't belong to me, but it's really good and you guys should check it out :)

"I hate it here." I tell the girl who was lying on the bed, waiting for something called hope... Something we haven't seen in a while.

"You think I don't?" She asks, crossing her arms, her voice squeaking.

"We're supposed to find-"

"Enough!" She shouts at me, making me jump at the sound of her voice, scaring me, "shut up about your stupid stories! This is our life, okay? Nothing is going to get better."

"But we hate it here... We can't fit in. And you just need to let me do my mission and find-"

"Stop it! I'm so done! Maybe it's your fault that we can't get adopted!!" She yells at me, her words hurting me like a dagger. This feeling was too much to bear..

"... I hate here. This will never be home... Just come with me-"

"If you hate it here so much then why don't you just leave!" She retorts, turning her head the other way. I can feel her anger exploding the atmosphere.

I took a deep breath and finally took matters in my own hands if she wasn't going to help me then I had to do something about it.

She doesn't want me here... Of course, I was always the one to mess Everything up for her... Every foster home.

I took a backpack and couldn't help but look back and see her.. she wasn't going to stop me. A part of me didn't want to leave her.. but I had to..

I'll miss her...

Turn around... Come turn around. Go back to her...

Turn to her!

"Wendy! It's okay. It's me. You're okay." Someone was holding me, rocking me like a baby, but I kept fighting back, wanting to get out.

The boy finally released me, not willing to fight me back. When he let go, I tried getting out of the tent but someone grabbed my hand, pulling me back and hugged me.

"Let me go!" I shouted, wanting so badly to run to the girl who I don't even remember, someone who seems to be close to me, "I need to go back!"

"Wendy." The boy who was hugging me said gently his voice different from the others, "it's okay. You're with me. It's Peter... It was just a nightmare."

Hearing his name, I felt calmer. I hated him for that, the way he can just get into my head and make me feel like myself again.

I relaxed, my shoulders being less tense. He sees this letting me go and clearing his throat, not liking the lost boys seeing his vulnerability.

"What happened?" Devin asks me, he was the one that was rocking me back and forth but It didn't work.

I'm kind of disappointed, ever since I got here, he was always good to me. Not letting others hurt me.

"In my dream... There was a girl. We were at a foster care, but that girl.. I feel like we're family." I explained, feeling hopeful that maybe I do have family somewhere out there.

"You do know that's all a lie." Peter replies, breaking bit of a hope I had that there was someone out there that can be called family...

"But-"

"We found you! We lost boys did. You were abandoned. How naive can you be? You were nobody before we found you." Peter spat at me in anger, not feeling any remorse that his words hurt like a dagger, "is this how you repay your family?"