5. where's my love

"he escaped? What do you mean?" I ask, as we all ran to his tent to see that he has packed certain things.

"He's trying to get out of neverland." Milo responds, picking up a map that Devin left behind.

"Well we have to catch up to him." I suggested, but they all seemed conflicted, "what is wrong with you guys?!"

"He made his choice." Peter shrugs, walking out of the tent to watch the others dance.

"How can you say that?" I ask, looking at him in disbelief, "he's our family."

"So?"

"We don't abandon family."

"He abandoned us first." He retorted, I knew I lost this one. I didn't know how to change their mind.

"Fine, I'll go after him by myself." I say, snatching the map away from Milo and taking it for myself.

"You're going to die out there." Peter stands in front of me, making me roll my eyes and push him aside.

"I don't care." I say back, as I tried my best to read this, but I knew Peter was right.

"It's this way." Milo decides to help me, grabbing my hand and leading me away from Peter and Felix.

We didn't say a word to each other. It was awkward silence. I knew Milo wanted to say something but he just couldn't.

I on the other hand was devoted to searching for Devin. He promised me he wouldn't do this... What made him change his mind.

"So... You and Peter." Milo brings it up, making me feel uncomfortable.

"What about it?"

"Stop playing stupid. You know what I'm talking about."

"I really don't! I have no idea what people are talking about half the time!" I groaned, as I hit myself with a branch.

"Wendy, why don't you just admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That you're in love with Peter! You love everything about him and his stupid smirk."

"I don't know what your talking about. Can't we focus on finding Devin and deal with this later." I tell him, as I held onto the necklace that Devin gave me. It resembles hope and peace... I know I'll find him.

"Fine sure. Go ahead and just bury your feelings."

"I'm not."

"Sure.. I guess you and Peter have something in common." He retorts, making me glare at him, "look I didn't mean that."

"What did you mean?"

"I'm sorry for everything.."

"What are you talking about?" I ask, my voice shielding the annoyance, but I turn to look at him.

"I told you to go after Devin because I didn't want you to get hurt by Peter."

"Milo, I like Devin. You didn't do anything."

"Yeah, I did. Wendy... You like Peter. We all know you do-"

He was cut off. Milo quickly fell to the ground, making me run towards him. He was out cold. What the heck is going on?

My vision was getting blurry and I could no longer see Milo.

"You'll be okay." I heard a voice say, a tiny small glow appeared in front of me...

The last thing I could think of was... Peter...

Felix's pov:::