His arm was still on my elbows, his hands were extremely soft to be a boys hand, at the touch, i felt what i never, before felt.
He looked into my eyes immedietly i found his face, like he was waiting for me to see right through his sockets, to his brain, and read what he is thinking.  We stayed like that for 5 seconds, which on my side seemed like 5 minutes...

I loosened myself from his grip when i regained my senses, before anyone observes the event unfolding in their presence which they are oblivious of, they were shouting at Ameer for letting the ball to me while my team were laughing their asses off. I took the ball that is bouncing away and left him there, Awestruck. what was that?
Zubayda was near the post so i passed her the ball with force  and velocity, She caught it just before Amir did, She aimed and shot, and finally, we have  two points...!

Closing hours..

The Basketball match was rather interesting, we finished the game with the boys ahead with only 2 points, whatevvs.. With a lot of fouls they managed to win which was least expected by me, i didnt let it get to me though the lost.

I was sitting on a bench under a shade outside the school waiting for Arfa and Mahra who are back inside the school to get their maths books for assignments.

I saw Jamal approaching me only him and Amir waited in his car, a BMW. He was striding gracefully towards his victim, me, he seemed a bit nervous but collected the same time, that didnt affect the way he was walking. I didnt know whether i am suppose to look away or pretend i didnt see him, or keep looking at him, or smile at him, after what happened earlier..
I managed to avert my gaze before he reached my location, i started to search for Allah knows what in my bag, nothing
He came and sat beside me and his perfume was killing me, in a good way, or is it? Even after that match he seemed to smell really really good.

"Salam alaikum basmah" he spoke

"wa alaikum salam" I answered

"How are you" he asked

"Good Alhamdulillah" I replied

"That was a good game" he teased

"Huh, you won only because you cheated, because you ignored all the fouls your team were making"

"Haah! i will like to agree to dis-agree" he said with a faint laughter

"Yeah whatever" I frowned

"Soooo... Basmah, uhmm my freind who you need not to know wants your contact, i mean Arfas contact, am not gonna tell you who is it but if you give me the contact you will get to know, you will even know sooner or later,
And if you dont mind i will also like to get your contact as well to be sure you gave me the right contact for Arfa" J guy asked, i wondered what he is up to.

"hmm ill think about it, and am pretty sure by the way you are asking me here, while am alone you wouldnt want Arfa knowing, right?" I asked taking the situation that he asked just now that Arfa is nowhere

"yes please you dont have to tell her, so can i get it?"

"sure why not, i dont have Arfas number off hand, i have mine only, so ill give you mine, when you contact me ill give you Arfas, but i am curious bout this freind of yours...." believe me i dont know where it came from.

"you should have guessed by now, i have one freind here in school and you know its Ameer but it seems you aint as smart as you seem. Thanks for the contact by the way" With that he stood and walked back to Amirs car.

I turned to see inside the school on whats taking those two too long, i saw them just at the gate and by the way they are looking at me i am sure they witnessed what just happened, Brace yourself for questions Basmah.

"What was that about?" the first thing Mahra asked when they reached.

"He was asking me if we are going to play another match next friday" i hate lying!!

Arfa then asked "why was he asking you alone" so you smart Arfa..

Me "you should be asking him, hes over there still"

"Yeah sure, wish i had the guts" Arfa talking.

My mamma is picking us all today including Mahra, shes staying over for the weekend which i cant wait! muwahahawa!
I saw Amirs car tailing behind us but its like they are headed for the central mosque. I was sitting in the front seat as usual and a song by John Legend played love me now.. The song makes me smile everytime i listen to the words, its close to my heart, i dont know how but its just there.

"I dont know who's gonna kiss you when am gone,
So am gonna love you now,
Like is all i have,
I know it'll kill me when its over,
I dont wanna think about it,
So am gonna love you now..."

Well how about ya all join me for a match, yeah? No? probably no...
Well thats that for the chappy, BUT! Watch out for some drama 😜😜
Dont forget to, comment, vote and share... 😘

Fateemmarh