eXpOseD

Viktor kisses Yuuri on the neck again as he also starts to grab Yuuri's waist, making Yuuri feel all sorts of things.

"Hmm Yuuri, what should I do with you..? " Viktor says

"P-please do whatever y-you want with me Vitya~~ Make me yours."

Oh boy did that turn Viktor on. (¬‿¬)

"I'll let everyone know that you're mine and only mine." ,Viktor whispered into his ear.

And before ya know it, both of their undies were gone!

                       Viktor p.o.v:

but wait.

Viktor had a sudden thought he didn't even think about before. Had Yuuri ever done this before?

《Well, do you really think the Katsuki Yuuri isn't a virgin?》 I mean...

But Viktor thought it was an honor to be his first. That was just another big turn on for him.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

"What's taking you so lo-"
aaaaand it's in.

And with that, the room was immediately filled with Yuuri's squeals of pain and pleasure.

Yuuri's eyes were starting to get full of tears. - Viktor thought it was cute watching the tiny yuuri below him getting his virginity taken away by him. (what the actual FUCK)

He could tell Yuuri was starting to cry so he took the blindfold off of Yuuri and told him "Baby don't cry." As he was wiping away Yuuri's tears.

"I-its just that I've never d-done this before... a-aah!!" Yuuri was overflowing with pleasure as Viktor slowly started to go in more and faster.

Even though this was just the beginning, Yuuri already felt close.

......... gay sounds .........

except they're not alone for long.

                    Meanwhile Yurio:

Yurio is finally done with practice and is hungry. He goes to get Panda Express and suddenly remembers Viktor and Yuuri leaving earlier. What was that all about?

Eh whatever.

Once he got home with the food (which he only bought for himself ) he threw his shoes off and sat down on the couch to watch tv and eat.

Except, he started to hear strange sounds coming from upstairs.

Ugh, Probably Viktor watching some of his wierd shows he likes to watch.

"KEEP IT DOWN WILL YOU, VIKTOR?!"

But nothing changed, instead the noises got louder and louder.

And that was because Viktor was now going real fast on Yuuri, and Yuuri was loud. Louder than anyone thought he would be in bed..!

Annoyed, Yurio went stomping up the stairs.

"Huh?" moaning?!?

His face was all red and he was trying not to squirm over the moans coming from the door.

He opened the door.

and god was that the biggest mistake he had ever done.
---

HELLO I AM FINALLY BACK TO THIS. I apologize for all the long-ass waiting
ㅠ_ㅠ I've been very busy, and thank you to all of you have still supported this story. THANK YOU AND I WILL CONTINUE THIS I PROMISE!!