kiNKy yUURi

"Wow, you're really enjoying this aren't you, Yuuri? Who knew that Katsuki Yuuri was into this kind of stuff ..?"

Yuuri didn't say anything, he only blushed deeper.

"But... I'm glad to know you're into this, it's twice as fun now!"

Viktor started to take off his shirt, followed by his pants.

"V- Viktor...!" Said Yuuri with an embarrassed face, when he's actually dying for the D.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yuuris pov:

My whole body feels... hot...

"Ohh Viktor... I need you and I want you.. I want you close to me and I want you all over me..."

Viktor:

"Yes Yuuri... I want you too, and I shall grant your wish."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Viktor stars kissing Yuuri on his lips. Then he starts moving down to his neck, while removing Yuuris shirt. (oO0hHh it's getting hot in here)

Once he has taken his shirt off, Viktor gets on top of Yuuri (they're just in their underwear btw)
With a smirk, Viktor says "wow Yuuri, you're pretty hard."
"W-well yeah, because you keep teasing me..!"
Viktor starts kissing Yuuri again, this time, it's by his abs.

"Nghh.. Viktor...." Yuuri moans

Viktor:

"Yuuri, close your eyes." (closes eyes)

           "There. Now relax, okay?"

"What is this? A blindfold?"

Hmhm.. Now let the fun begin -- Oh my, I think I'm getting a little bit too excited~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Viktor will now remove his and Yuuris  u n d i e s.

"I want you... Vitya~♡
Please..?"

With a smirk, and a low laugh, Viktor tells Yuuri "If you want me that bad beg. Beg to me that you really want me."

"Vitya, I want you to love me. And only me. I want me to be the only one you do this with, no one else. Please..."
(he want the dicc ◕‿◕)

"Hmm?"
"Please~~" Yuuri moves his feet, touching Viktors D ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Blushing, Viktor says "All right then, I can't hold it in either..."

Yay I finished this part I hope it's good and I'll get to the rEAL smUt on the next part so thank you for reading~~~~!!!