↝21

ANXIOUSLY MAKING my way through the busy airport, I clutch my bag tightly, pulling it behind me

Millie told me that she and the rest of the cast are waiting by the food court of the airport, all of them trying to go unnoticed, of course, otherwise they would be swormed with paparazzi.

I pick up my pace, my eyes finally meeting the food court, skimming over thr people ejoying their meals.

Finally, my eyes land Noah Schnapp, the rest of the cast surrounding him.

Without a second thought, I move towards them, trying not to draw any attention.

When I finally reach their table, they all already noticed me, all of them smiling brightly at my arrival.

"Oh my god." Millie squeals, immediately standing up from her seat as she engulfes me in a hug.

I have never even met this girl, but I can already tell we're going to be great friends.

After Millie lets go of me, Sadie is next to trap me in a hug.

"I'm next!" I move my head to see Gaten almost sprinting out of his seat, wrapping me in a hug.

"You have a death grip." I tell him, Noah and Caleb telling me hello as they give me a hug.

"I can't believe I'm actually meeting the girl that Finn talks about non stop." Noah chuckles, smiling brightly.

I get the familiar feeling of butterflies in my stomach, the thought of Finn gushing about me to his close friends making me smile.

"We should propably get going before the paps show up." Caleb suggests, all of us nodding as Gaten takes my bag from me, pulling it behind him.

Exiting the building, I sigh in relief when there is no paparazzi.

I'm not even famous, but the thought of people flashing cameras in your face and throwing questions at you already makes me uncomfortable.

Piling into the car, with Caleb and Noah in front, Millie, Sadie, Gaten and I are left to squeeze in the back, Sadie ending up sitting on Gaten's lap, having no room.

"So, Maddie, are you and Finn dating?" Noah peers his head, a smirk on his face as I almost choke on my own spit.

"Uh- no, we're not dating." I inform him, my tone slightly deflated.

Truth is, I want to date Finn. At first, I considered him as a friend, but getting to know him, getting to know what a wonderful person he is, I began to like him, a lot.

With all this drama going on with Iris and Jake, I'm not sure Finn would want to date me.

"Well, I totally ship you guys, so when you do date, inform me first otherwise I will lose my shit." Noah does a dramatic hairflip, making me laugh, the rest of the cast joining in as Caleb makes his way to the hotel.

I rub my clammy palms against one another, my anxiety easing up at the thought of seeing Finn after our fight.

What am I even going to say to him?

I'm really sorry that I kissed Jake, I'm sorry for breaking your heart and for being such a selfish bitch.

That might work, I mean, it's only thr truth.

After about fifteen minutes, my mind calculating, my stress levels rising, we finally reach the grand hotel.

Instantly my breath hitches, the thought of seeing Finn scaring me.

What if he doesn't want to talk to me?

Shit, I didn't think this through.

"Maddie, relax." I snap my head toward Sadie, seeing her giving me a small smile as I exhale a shuddering breath, nodding.

Caleb parks the car in a secluded parking area, all six of us piling out, Gaten and Caleb helping me with my bags as we make our way to the elevator.

"Oh, Finn mentioned something about a friend coming to visit, it's propably Josh." Noah informs, me nodding.

Josh and Finn used to make Vines together, and can I just say, Finn's vines are life.

The elevator comes to a stop, all of us exiting, Millie leading the way as we pile after her.

She comes to a stop at the end of the hallway, swiping her room card, everyone making their way inside as I bite my lip in anxiousness, the thought of seeing Finn again getting to me.

Jesus, I should never have come here, I should've just stayed at home. What if he hates me? What if he refuses to talk to me?

"C'mon, you're not going to stand outside the suite the entire day." Noah laughs, guiding me inside as I playfully roll my eyes, him easing some of my nervousness.

"We're back!" I hear Sadie yell, her moving down the hall, me following after her.

My heart hammers against my chest as I turn the corner, Finn Wolfhard sitting on the couch, his eyes meeting my own blue orbs all over again.

-

A/n

Gahh, I haven't updated in so long jekkdmdmsms

but yeah, sorry for this chapter being so crappy..

I wanted to make more drama but then I was like poor maddie and finn and so yeah.. but I can't promise everything will be okay further on *hint*hint*

Thank you all for reading,

If you guys are a fan of Dylan O'brien, please check out my new ff, it's called

TOXIC

and well, yeah,

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MILLIE💕

qotd: finn or joe

answer: finn