chapter two

A/N: I hope this isn't too rushed...

~Hunter xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis smiled as he read the note over and over again. He could feel as if someone was watching him and just as he turned, he saw a pair of eyes looking through the window in the door to the kitchen. He winked and then put down a hefty tip before swaying his hips before he left the dinner.

Left on the table was a note of his own, and Zayn picked it up to read it. He chuckled, “Harry, looks like you have a date tonight!”

Harry looked up from the skillet, as he was cooking up the next order, “What do you mean?”

“The lad that you had me hand the note too, he left you one back,” Zayn spoke as he reached his hand out and Harry wiped off his hands before he took it and read it.

It’s nice to know you appreciate the assets ;)

You know where you can find me

Call me: xxx-xxx-xxxx

p.s your dimples are adorable.

“Zayn, this doesn’t even say that I have a date, just says where to find him.” 

“Fine, it’s a date, but he did tell you to find him.”

“But, when?” Zayn hit him upside his head, Harry rubbed at it, “Tonight you idiot.”

“He didn’t specify!”

“Just because he didn’t specify doesn’t mean anything, if the dude didn’t specify you’re supposed to assume that he was talking about later tonight.”

“Fine, fine. But, let me get these order’s done before we get in trouble.”

**

“ZAYN!” Harry yelled from the back and he was in the kitchen in a matter of seconds. 

“You rang?”

Harry rolled his eyes, “Ready to go?”

“Shit, yes.” Harry shook his head and they were soon out the door and on their way to the bar that hopefully will change Harry’s life. They reached the bar and walked in, instantly Harry spotted the one person that he’s been meaning to know for the past 24 hours.

Harry walked over to the boy, who was oddly drinking red wine, and introduced himself.

“I’m Harry,” Harry spoke as he sat down next to Louis, he leaned into Louis’ to hear him reply a subtle, “I’m Louis, but because you’re cute, it’s Lou.”

Harry smiled and laughed a bit, “You’re not so bad yourself.”

Louis chuckled, “That was cute, I like you.”

And Harry hoped he was telling him the truth.