"Aya. I have miss-"
Levi began but stopped once he heard the clapping of boots on the hard floor as they all turned to meet the brown haired Titan teenager.

"I'm done with the upstairs sir" Eren said after he had walked on though he soon no tied the blonde captain as his eyes became wide before he saluted to her "Captain!" He shouted while Aya only signed

"Call Down Eren" Aya signed while the boy looked towards her eyes slightly wide with admiration before he turned back

"if i may ask Captain, where will i be sleeping" Eren asked while Aya only looked at him while Levi glared

"The cellar" Aya stated before she made her way towards the door though she stopped and turned back to the dark haired male "See you Levi" Aya smiled beige walking out.

"Yeah" Levi simple said though see sooner turned back towards the broom sweeping

"The cellar, but sir- " Eren began face filled with concern though was cut off by a glare from the ravenette Captain.

"our safest option, your abilities are still unknown and we can't have you going titan in the room can we, our responsibility is to keep you in covalence at all times, morning, noon and night, so while your in dream land you will be in restraints" levi simple glared before he headed to the exit of the room.

"i will check your work upstairs" Levi glared before he walked out. Eren signed heavily looking around the room

"oh eren try not to look so discouraged" petra smiled as she came in. The teenager turned towards her eyes wide before the ginger grinned sheepishly.

"oh sorry i hope you don't mind me calling you eren" Petra smiled once again while Eren simple nodded.

"whatever, its just did i look disouraged or were you just saying that" Eren sighed loudly before he began to look around the room. The ginger nodded.

"everyone acts that way, up close and personal captain levi doesn't seem much like the hero he's cracked up to be,for one thing he's shorter, same for Captain Aya you could say" Petra smiled a blush appearing on her cheek while Eren turned towards her.

"its not that, I'm just put off by the seriosness, he just all about following the rule Aya isn't like that but Levi is" Eren signed thinking back to the blonde women who had glared towards her.

"let me guess you think strength means not following the rules" Petra smirked while the brown her boy blushed in embarrassment.

"well.. he didnt strike me as the guy to take orders" Eren mumbled looking away before Petra chuckled making her way further into the room.

"well once he did strike up to your expectations, thats what i understand anyway, i dont have the details, story goes he was quite the rouge before joining the scouts, a high rowler in the captitals black market" Pertea states while Eren turned eyes wide.

"how did he? " Eren questioned looking towards the women in confusion.

"no clue, people talk some say he was dragged here by captain Erwin himself and others said that erwin threatened levi, saying if he didn't join he would kill Captain Aya but who knows whats the truth is" Petra said giggerling

"Captain Aya?" Eren questioned looking towards the floor think back to her killing green eyes.

"on the other hand, Aya wasn't a solider at first and i can tell you thats the truth she told me herself, she didnt want to be a soilder she was actually a nurse for the scouts, when Levi joined" Petra smiled to herself as she thought of the blonde captain.