Attention

'Illegal' was a huge hit in the theaters and it received a lot of attention, good and bad. People were very happy that films that openly support the LGBTQ+ were starting to make its way to the cinemas but not everyone was completely joyous over this new addition. Many people in the society weren't open to homosexuality shown on the big screen and it was quite open and detailed. While most of the teenagers and young adults loved the movie and supported Taehyung and Jungkook, a majority of the adults did love it and some disapproved it greatly.

When the film was in its early stages of making, IU, the producer knew very well the consequences and reactions of the film wouldn't always be appreciations. There would also be major degrading of the film, especially targeted at the two young actors who very gaining more and more fans. They knew it was quite a big risk that would both help and hurt their success. Taehyung and Jungkook agreed to taking this chance as they were gay themselves and this movie was like coming out of the closet for them, only recorded and given access to almost everyone in the world.

'Illegal' was the first ever R rated gay film in the Korean film industry and it revealed a lot of information and it was very detailed at the intimate parts, very close to flashing everything to the screen. Some people were ready for this kind of 'action' but some were not and they didn't like this one bit.

A protest had started up, outside of a famous cinema about how the film industry should immediately take down the film and sue the director and the actors for ever taking part in this 'sin'. There were around 50-60 people taking part in this and soon the media and press were interviewing these homophobic people. No one was surprised as the media always seemed to absolutely adore sensitive topics like LGBTQ+ and they didn't let this once in a lifetime opportunity to go to waste.

When Taehyung and Jungkook got the message that there was a protest going on for suing the film, they were shocked at first and quite surprised and they decided to address the crowd, asking their managers first who reluctantly agreed, sending around 10 personal bodyguards with the actors.

By the time Taehyung and Jungkook got on the car, around 40 people filled with teenagers and young adults started protesting against suing the film, holding up rainbow colored signs with captivating phrases like 'Homosexuality is not a sin' and more. The police force had also started to drop by to try and stop the protest but it did'n't help. The haters were shouting in front of the theater and the police were trying their hardest to stop the commotion.

Taehyung tightened his hands around Jungkook's, intertwining their fingers together as one hand gripped to the steering wheel, stopping near the theatre and parking his car. Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw the crowd of antis sitting down while shouting out disgusting and humiliating words that targeted the LGBTQ+ community. The younger started to fiddly with his shirt nervously as Taehyung halted his car, gaining attention from the crowd. Taehyung leaned forward and pecked Jungkook lips lightly and smiled at the younger who smiled back a nervous smile.

Taehyung got out of the car first, opening the door to his expensive convertible before shutting it again and he waited for Jungkook to do the same. The older's eyes scanned the crowd, keeping his posture calm and collected as he maintained an amazing unmovable facade. Jungkook shut the door to Taehyung's car and the vehicle beeped and Jungkook walked to Taehyung who took his hands together and intertwined them together. That's when all hell broke loose.

The haters all started shouting crude insults towards the couple, who hadn't even said anything. One small action was enough to set them off screaming at each other. The protesters who supporter the LGBTQ+ community looked over at the couple and screamed, not in anger but admiration. There were quite a few fangirls and fanboys in the crowd who loved their new movie and possibly their relationship.