Detention

Third Person POV

"Lights, Camera and Action!"

The camera follows Taehyung close behind as the bell rings outside the class and Mr. Jeon dismisses the students. All the extras scramble out of the class and so does Taehyung. He sends a quick wink towards Mr. Jeon who quickly averts his gaze and Taehyung just lets out one of those deep and manly chuckles. Hot.

Many camera angles change to film Taehyung as he walks down the hallway earning many glances as the extras in the film do their parts. Taehyung hears many gossips and many girls fangirling over him and he just smirks at the girls making a particular group fan themselves. Of course who wouldn't be amazed at the masterpiece that is Kim Taehyung.

"He is so fucking hot,"

"Goddamn,"

"How is this possible?"

"Daddy?"

Taehyung goes to his locker, chuckling at some of the uninvited comments but not putting much thought into them since they were all useless and didn't help him nor hurt him. Taehyung mindlessly put the lock into his locker and opened it, making a mountain of letters fall to the ground. Taehyung looked around at the people who were still staring at him and sent them a look that said, 'mind your own business,' and the students quickly scurried away. Taehyung then bent down and took the handful of admiration letters and scanned them.

This is the part where his friend, Baekhyun was supposed to enter the scene and he does, coming over to the locker smoothly before getting some letters from Taehyung's arms.

"How many letters do you get?" he asked in an annoyed tone and Taehyung just shrugged, not bothering to count.

Just as Taehyung was heading towards the rubbish bin to toss the cards, Baekhyun stopped him.

"Dude the hell? Aren't you gonna read them?" he asked and Taehyung shrugged again.

"I don't care, nor will I ever," he replied in a bored tone.

"What if you find someone interesting to play with through the letters?" Baekhyun asked, perfectly following his lines and Taehyung just looked away, a bored expression crawling into his face as he tosses the pink and lavender colored envelopes down the trash.

"Oh, I already have someone to play with," Taehyung said, marking the end of that particular scene.

Taehyung and Baekhyun both sighed in sync and they laughed together before giving each other a hug. Baekhyun was a quite popular model for Gucci and the both of them worked together in some photoshoots before and their friendship had always been strong. Taehyung couldn't help but squeal when he found out that Baekhyun was assigned the role of 'Taehyung's best friend' in the film.

Apparently in the film, Baekhyun was supposed to have a really nice girlfriend but then that changed when Baekhyun downright refused to act lovingly towards a girl. It was common knowledge that the model was gay but he had to bring the fact that he, in fact, had a boyfriend to avoid acting with a girl. So, his boyfriend, Chanyeol, who is also a model who works for Vogue is acting in the film as Baekhyun's boyfriend.

After another short break, Taehyung and Jungkook meet up again for a little drink. Jungkook goes up to Taehyung's personal styling room which is right next to Taehyung's with a cup of hot chocolate and a chocolate cake. Taehyung shrieks in happiness after seeing what the other got him and he immediately hugs the other before diving in for the not-so-healthy snack.

"Thanks Kookie!" Taehyung says and Jungkook feels his heart melt at the sweet nickname. Man he was really whipped isn't he? Taehyung then got up and went to Jungkook and sat on his lap, trying to straddle the other male.