Texting Adventures

Jungkook's POV

"What are we wearing for the dinner today?" I asked to Yoongi as we walked into my house/office after waving bye to Taehyung and his managers.

"Business casual" Yoongi replied as he looked into his watch to check the time for the hundredth time that day.

"You guys have about two hours before we have to leave for dinner. Take some rest kook, I'll come by in half an hour." Jin said and walked away with Yoongi who looked down at his phone after receiving a notification and smiled.

Odd. Yoongi doesn't smile at his phone, he just frowns at the device and rants about what everyone else finds in the 6 inch box. But then now he was smiling and his fingers started moving at the speed of light on his keyboard as he started typing something whilst that grin stood there proud of his gummy face.

Just when I was about to ask him who he was texting, Yoongi hyung suddenly turned to me and said,

"Jungkook, how do make someone want to get fucked by me?"

And I choked on my spit.

***

"So you want to fuck the short dude with the strawberry hair?" I asked and he shushed me like someone was eavesdropping us, which is impossible as the whole place is on lockdown and no one can enter without the password which is very confidential.

"Geez, his name is Jimin," he said before smiling again, "Park Jimin"

"Ik, isn't he Taehyung's stylist?" I asked and he confirmed with a nod.

"I really need someone to help me get that booty of his," he said and I cursed my brain for giving me too much of a visual.

"Well, calm you horny dick cause you can't have sex with someone you literally just met."

"I can, that's how one night stands work you unholy child"

"Wait so you just want to date him or fuck him?"

"Both" he replied without hesitation.

"I advise to do it in that order, first ask him out then fuck"

"But that's gonna take so long"

"That's how you do it, take it nice and slow"

"Says the person who made out with the person right after meeting him"

"Hey! He was my celebrity crush for ages!"

"So? You still just met him in real life..."

"Okay you win, but what if he wants to take things slow"

"Pretty sure that he isn't innocent if that's what you mean"

"How do you know?"

"We both had this pick up line contest and he was saying really inappropriate and kinky pick up lines like 'Want to go for a wild ride baby? I'm a bottom'"

"W-what?"

"I'm not kidding, that's when I started sending him perverted pick up lines like 'I'm an astronaut and I would like to explore Uranus' and other good ones like that"

"Wow, how did you guys start talking so.... freely already? I mean didn't you guys just meet?"

"I mean, Taehyung started the conversation saying that Jimin is crushing on me and then Jimin came and refused it. And then I just went along with it and started teasing him and things just came on after that"