pre book intro please read

Hello my lovelies
I would like to say a few things ...

1. Thank you foe sticking with me even when I have wandered from wattpad and back.

2. If you're new... i hope you stick around and enjoy.

3. Some greats have inspired me.
Some of my favorites published...
Some of my favorites wattpads amazings. Most of these i feel are under appreciated.

4. I have recently decided to start a "my all time favorites list" yes its ok if you read them but I love them. ♥️

5. If i say i think you should read this persons book... cause I think it's good... they probably have never read my book and its purely cause i love their story... their writing style... flow... or whatever i think makes their book great. And i have read a lot of books.

6. I truly appreciate if you comment but star liking too... is awesome.

7. I try to read if you say please read... i look bit i am not generally going to stick to reading your book if i didn't pick it to read... i have specific tastes in books.
You want me to read yours. ...
-is it funny?
-badboy?
-romance
-werewolf w no vamps
-private message about it not in my book comments... and tell me what its about...
Maybe... i will.

8. I truly am amazed with simple things and people interest the hell out of me.

9. I really enjoy my writing a story as much as reading someones elses... i interest in simple things and ths story as it forms in my head is interesting...

10. What brings you to write? Me... thoughts that grow wilder every sec of the day.

11. What blows your mind and gives you inspirations?
Me... everything!

12. My latest recommendation and fav book...
Rooming with the bad boy
By openalltheboxes

Awesome bad boy and great writing story.

13. I have recently realized that I love writing most in the first person view.