Finn Wolfhard || An Arcade

A/N Thank you for 500+ Reaads, it was literally 2 or 1 day ago we had 300 ;OO I LOVE YOUIFSBFA I WILL CONTINUE THIS BOOK UNTIL WE RUN OUTTA CHAPTERS :DDD 

Your P.O.V

I play at the arcade in the mall.

"No! No! FUCK!" I scream as I loose in Pac-man, yet another time.

"Language Y/n!" My aunty yells at the counter, she owned this place and I was staying at her beach house this week.

"Sorry Aunt Sarah! This is just over priced bull!" I yell 

I kick the old machine and walk over to the front desk.

"Can I get a slushy?" I smile

"Of course!" She smiles and grabs me one.

I look over and head a bunch of screams, I then see a boy, black hoodie, black sunglasses and some jeans on. 

"Sketchy much.." I mumble

"Here Y/n." She passes me the slushy, 

I gaze off and feel pressure hit my body, suddenly a cold icy feeling flows down my top.

"FUCK!" I yell

I look up,

"Watch where your going Idiot!" I yell

He takes his sunglasses off and we look into each others eyes- forget that shit he just spilled a drink all over me.

I shake my head, shaking my self out of it. 

"You were the one gazed off." He scoffs

"Your the one who spilled it dip-shit." I roll my eyes

I look down at my shirt, my ex gave it to me. My mum packed it, she probably didn't mean it. I mean she knows hes my ex but she doesn't know he gave it to me.

I push him, "Thanks a lot." I say walking past, I don't know why but I felt like I was going to cry... the fact my ex cheated on me 2 times, the first me being a sucker for his love and taking him back and the second.. well I couldn't take it.

Finns P.O.V

I watch as she pushes me and leaves for the bathroom, I saw her eyes water as she left. I felt bad but... I didn't know how to show it. I was never good at saying sorry.

I was running away from fans earlier, now don't get me wrong. I LOVE them but sometimes... they just get a little carried away.

"I saw everything. You should really go apologise." Noah walks up to me, he had been with me.

"She bumped into me!" 

"No, you both bumped into each other." he confirms

"Fine!" I say stomping over and waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.

She walks out, I grab her wrist.

"Wait." I say

"What..?" She asks, she looked somewhat sad.

"I-uh.. I'm sorry... I'll buy you a new slushy." I smile

"uhm.. sure." She smiles,

"Gorgeous smile.." I think

"T-thanks.." She laughs

Shit Shit Shit, I said that out loud.

"Aha... that wasn't supposed to come out.." I let go of her arm and scratch mine.

"Its fine," She giggles

We walk over to the counter.

"Uhm.. one slushy please." I smile

"comi- Y/n, I see you've made a friend.." The lady at the counter smirks evilly.

"Aha... I guess you could say that.."  She scratches her neck... so Y/n... Y/n... did everything about this girl have to be drop dead gorgeous? Her y/h/c, her shining y/e/c eyes...

"Hellooo? Helloooooo?" I snap out of it and see her hand waving about in front of my face.

"Huh?" 

"I.. just wanted to know your name." She smiles

"Finn... Wolfhard." I smile

"Finn Wolfhard... Finn Wolfhard.. I could have sworn I had heard that name.." She looks down, thinking.

Please don't know... please don't... 

"Nope, never heard it.." She shrugs

Thank god.

"Hah, so uh.." I pass the money to the woman,

Five Minutes Later.

I pass her the slushy.

"Thanks.." She smiles brightly

"I was wondering if you want to hang out.. sometime.." I shuffle my feet.

"Sure" She giggles

My face heats up as I pull her into a hug.

"OKAY BREAK IT UP." The woman at the counter yells.

"AUNT!" Y/n screams.

"Whaaat? I don't want to have to tell your mum about you having a boyfriend.." She says swaying her hips

"Whatever, come on Finn." Y/n rolls her eyes, grabbing my wrist and taking me to a game.

This might sound odd but... I'm glad I spilt that drink on her..

--------

ISAUJDKFEGA I CAN'T EVEN! 500 VIEWSHJNAFGLWUDHJ.