Finn Wolfhard || What a flirt..

Your P.O.V

I sigh at my sad excuse for a sister, she was running around trying to get ready to hang out with her best friend.

"Hey, sis.. want to hang out with me and my friend? He has a younger brother." She smiles

"No."

"Please! Come on you NEED to get out of the house, its unhealthy." She says

"No." I roll my eyes

"Or I'll take your phone." She says

"Let me get my shoes." I smile a fake smile

We hop into her car and drive to their house, I had never really met her friends I knew one was an actor but I had no idea who they were. This would be my first time seeing them.

"We are here." She says snapping me out of my thoughts

I hop out of the car and walk in. I look around and my sister heads straight for the living room, I follow her. I felt like I could lose myself in here.

Five minutes later ~

"Hey I'm just going to go to the bathroom." I smile

"Okay! Its upstairs." Nick says

"Thanks Nick." I smile

I felt myself getting dizzy, the walls were closing in. Ugh god this isn't the time for a anxiety attack. Everything was moving. I feel my hand touch a door nob. I god damn hope this is the door to the bathroom.  

I feel myself fall too the floor, I couldn't feel my legs. I could see, clearly, hear clearly I just couldn't.. move my legs.

"Are you alright?!" A boy with black hair runs up to me.

My eyes were heavy, hard to keep open.

"Y-yeah..."

"You don't look alright." He says

"I just fee-"

Everything goes black, my eyes were more heavy then before. I couldn't even open them. I feel someone scoop me up and plop me onto what felt like heaven but was probably his bed. wait... his.. HIS.. aifuhdablfs I'm so going to mess up when I open my eyes, I am terrible at talking to boys. 

I feel my eyes flutter open.

"I'm dreaming." I say

"What?" He raises a brow

I touch his face.

"A prince is before me." I look at him with glory.

"Sorry Princess, this is real." He winks

"Shit." I mumble

"Thanks though." He pulls me closer to him

"Thought you were a prince, apparently your a fuck boy." I roll my eyes, I felt my body weighed down. He wasn't holding me down I guess I still just couldn't move.

"Yeah a prince with 9 Million followers." He winks

"Wow, so your famous?" I laugh

"Got that right, princess." He laughs back

"Don't fucking call me that." I growl

"Remember, you still can't move." He pulls me so close our lips are inches apart.

"S-stop." I try move but the only thing I could move was my mouth and head, they were slowly coming back. When they did... oh man I am OUTTA here.

"Your adorable when your weak." He brushes his lips against mine, I move my head to the side.

"U-uh.." I blush

"Aw I know I'm gorgeous and all but.." He laughs sarcastically pulling away, my blush is now faint...

Why does my sisters "Boyfriend" have to have such a cute brother.

"Your not, honestly." I roll my eyes

"Why were you blushing then?" He grins

"N-no reason..." I shrug

I hear the door swing open.

"Oh... Y/n, I see you met my brother. Little bit of a flirt isn't he?" Nick giggles

"Yeah, real annoying at that as well." I laugh

"Hey!" Finn yells

"Haha, well your sisters staying for the night.. so sorry you have no choice but to stay here," Nick laughs nervously scratching his neck.

"And you have to share a room with Finn!" My sister yells, popping her head around the corner.

"Why?!" I yell at her, I know had full control of my body and got up as soon as possible.

"Its payback for all the times you stole my Nutella." My sister giggles and runs to Nicks room.

"Bullshit." I roll my eyes

They both leave.

"Guess we are alone Miss. l/n." Finn winks

"Can you stop winking," I sigh and get up, I wobble over to my bag I had on my back. Luckily I brang spare things like my laptop and phone.  

I feel pressure pushing me against the wall.

"God how flirty can you get." I roll my eyes

"Look Y/n, I'm being serious. I have heard so much about you from your sister coming over 24/7. I love your personality and I really... want to hang out sometime." He blushes

"Aww... is Wolfhard being soft with me?" I giggle

"Look, take it or leave it." He says

"Yeah, sure. I have heard a few things about ya too." I laugh

"Well, time to get back to my usual behaviour." He laughs evilly.

"Cool.. I'm just going to go on my phone." I giggle at him trying to laugh evilly.

I feel him grab my wrist, he pulls me into a hug making my head burried in his chest, he pulls up my chin and kisses me. It was a long deep, but cute kiss.

God I'm falling for him already.