15

"Cry" Was all he said and I found myself crying in his arms.

---
Namjoon's POV

The sight of her crying made me feel broken. I wrapped my arms around her as she cried on my chest,her tears wetting up my shirt but at the moment I could care less.

"They don't care! They never did!" She yelled out as she sobbed.

"I feel so used!"

She continued to cry and I rocked her in my arms.

"Shh its ok.You're ok......you have me now." I said.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer,which took me by surprise.

After a while,she stopped crying but she still stayed in my arms.

"Thank you" She said.

"You're welcome" I said rubbing her back.

She pulled away from me and all of her warmth was gone.

Her eyes were red and a little swollen but she still looked beautiful.

"I probably look a mess, I'll go fix myself up" She said.

Before I could protest,she had already went in the bathroom and I just decided to leave her alone for a while

So then I headed back to my own room.

Y/N POV

I fixed myself up and then headed back into my room, just to find Namjoon gone.

He probably thought I looked like a potato.
(A/N: Ik I look like one 😂😂😭)

I went to his room and then saw him laying on his bed,playing on his phone,when he heard me come in he looked over at me and I could feel myself growing nervous.

"Um I just wanted to thank you again. It's been so long since I've been comforted and you didn't have to but you did,so thank you." I said.

"No problem,if you ever need a shoulder to cry on I'm here." He replied.

I smiled and nodded my head and then he went back to playing on his phone,and it went back to that awkward silence.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You already did."

I rolled my eyes playfully at his words and then sat down on his bed.

"Can I go out and get a job?"

He put his phone down and then sat up ,looking very serious.

"Why do you want a job?"

"Because its boring just sitting in my room waiting for you to call me to tend to your needs. And plus,I want to make my own money and buy myself stuff!"

"I can buy you stuff!" He said.

"But I want to buy it with my own money! I'm not a child!" I said with a pout.

"But your acting like one now."

"Fuck you!"

"Don't worry,pretty soon you will" he said winking at me.

"Oh Jisoos help me"