4

We continued eating but then I felt someone tap my shoulder.

--

I turned around and saw a girl glaring at me.

"Can I help you? " I asked glaring right back at her.

"Come with me." She said in a commanding tone.

Before I could even protest,she grabbed my hand and then dragged me into the living room.
"I don't think you know so I'm just gonna tell you, Namjoon is mine so don't be trying to seduce him, he isn't interested. " She warned,crossing her arms over her chest in attempts of looking intimidating.

"If he isn't interested, why does he call me when he needs to be pleased? If he was your man he would have been calling for you!" I retorted.

She was livid and raised her hand up to slap me when Jisoo came and stopped her.

"Hyejin what the fuck is wrong with you?! " She yelled.

"B-But she-"

"I don't want to hear it! Now out of my sight!" Jisoo said in a voice of authority and Hyejin bowed her head down before leaving.

"Are you alright? "

I nodded my head and she sighed in relief.

"Good. I'm sorry about that,Hyejin can be a bit crazy." She said rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"I can see that." I replied with a chuckle. Jisoo cracked a smile and then motioned back to the kitchen.

"Come on, let's finish eating."

|After Dinner|

I went back up to my room, not knowing what to do since I don't even have a phone anymore.

I sighed and looked out of the window and out at the world,thinking about my life before this,only to have someone walk in.

"Namjoon wants to see you." Jisoo explained.

I nodded my head and slowly walked to his room, not really in the mood to do anything.

I knocked on the door and then heard a low 'enter'.

I opened the door and saw him sitting at a desk.

"You needed me?" I asked.

"Ah yes, I figured you would be bored and stuff so I got you something." He explained pushing a small box towards me.

I opened it up and saw a phone.

"Thank you!" I said.

"You're welcome. Now,my number is already in there so when I call you'll know who it is." He said.

I nodded my head and then went up to my room after he dismissed me.

At least he didn't need me to do that
with him.