5

At least he didn't need me to do that with him.

---

I woke up to my alarm-yes he makes me wake up at a certain time.

'Just in case I need a quickie before work' He said as an excuse.

With a sigh I got up and then I did my daily routine.

After that I straightened my hair and put on some black ripped skinny jeans with a blue sweater and my black Timberlands.

I headed down stairs and then greeted Jisoo while Hyejin sent me a glare.

I sent one right back and sat at the table to eat breakfast.

"So how is it going here so far?" Jisoo asked as she picked at her food.

"It's going good." I replied.

She hummed along with a nod of her head and then she continued eating.

"How long have you been here?" I questioned.

"Five years." She replied with a shrug as if it wasn't really important.

"Woah! That's a long time."

"Yeah, I'm actually glad I'm here though. My parents never cared about me anyway. " She said looking down at her food.

"Hey you aren't alone with that one." I said clenching my jaw remembering how my parents sold me for money.

"Can you two stop talking? I want to eat in peace and quiet." Hyejin snapped.

"No. If you have a problem then leave,nobody likes you anyway." I replied with a roll of my eyes.

"Beach" She muttered.

"Bitch?" I replied

Jisoo shook her head as the other workers laughed.

"Oh shut up its not that funny!"

"Why am I laughing then? Salty much?" One of the workers said, making more people laugh and high five her.

|After Breakfast|

I went up to my room and started reading some smuts on Wattpad.

As I was getting to the good part, I got a phone call from Namjoon.

"Yes?"

"My bedroom now." He said. Before I could even reply he hung up the phone.

"Rude much?" I said rolling my eyes and heading off to his room.

|At His Room|

I knocked on the door and then it opened, revealing Namjoon in some skinny jeans with his shirt off.

Not to mention the obvious tent he had in his pants.

"You know,when I call you don't have to knock on the door. Just come in."He said sitting on his bed.

I closed the door behind me and saw his laptop open, a porno was displayed on the screen.

That explains the tent in his pants.

He closed the laptop and then  looked over at me.

"Come here. I need to establish some things" He said with a smirk.