"Oh my god. Poor thing," said Yosuke-senpai.

"So how is she?" I asked.

"She was in critical condition and the doctors were afraid that they were going to lose her. But.........they were able to save her. It was a miracle."

We all exhaled in relief.

"Hrmm........"

A small grunt came from the girl and all of our attention shifted to her. Tired eyes fluttered open and she squinted at the bright light of the hospital.

"Where......am-"

"Your awake!" Nanako yelled in happiness. Her eyes scanned us. "Your......the girl......." "Thank you so much for saving little Nanako-chan. It means a lot to us," said Rise. Despite just waking up and still being in pain, she smiled.

"It's alright........I....couldn't stand by and let her.......get hit." "That was very brave of you," said Yukiko-senpai. She giggled a bit before wincing in pain. "Hey! Take it easy," I said.

"Would you all mind leaving for a bit? We need to examine her," said a doctor who stood by a nurse. We nodded and did as we were asked.

20 minutes later...........

The girl walked out with a slight limp. "You okay?" asked Yosuke-senpai. She nodded her head. "Thank you all.....for bringing me here and waiting for me." "Hey it's not a problem. We should be thanking you for saving Nanako." said Yu-senpai. "We can take you home if you'd like." The girl nodded but then froze. "What is it?" I asked. "I......don't really have....a home here." "Y-You don't? Why not?" asked Ted. "I......it's a long, confusing and probably unbelievable story....." she said looking away from us.

"You'd probably think I'm crazy if I told you......." We all looked at each other. '.........I kinda doubt that...'

"It's alright. We've been through a couple crazy adventures ourselves," said Yosuke-senpai. "How about we take you out for some food and you can tell us your story."

"H-huh? Really? Are you sure?" We smiled at the girl. "Well......okay then....Oh! I'm sorry. I never introduced myself. My name is Lulu Amai. It's nice to meet you all," she said with a  smile.

 It's nice to meet you all," she said with a  smile

'I'm not gonna lie...................'