Chapter 4: After sex

Katie P.O.V

I woke up the next morning on Sam chest. She looked so peaceful sleeping until..."ORDER UP!!!!!" She yelled dead in my ear, I don't know what she dreaming about but it's always about food. I tried to get up but I was sore as fuck after what we did last night. I know she gonna have some questions for me when she gets up.

"Kat...?" She said in her sleepy voice,damn it was sexy as fuck. "Yes Sam" I said still laying on her chest. She sits up and said "we need to talk" I sat up knowing where this was going "Sam abo-" I started to say until my phone started to ring. When I looked at the caller Id it was Mason. I answered

~phone call~

Me~ What Mason?
Mason🙄😒~ Can we talk please?
Me~ We're talking now. You got 5 minutes
Mason🙄😒~ Look I wanna talk in person Katie
Sam got up and went in the shower, so I guess we gonna talk about it later. Happy school started on Friday and not a Monday.
Me~ Fine I'll be over in 10 minutes
Mason🙄😒~ Thank you

~phone call end~

Sam P.O.V

I got out the shower and checked my phone it's 8:39 in the morning and Kat is getting dressed I guess she's going over Mason house. "Hey Sam I got-" I cut her off "Don't waste ya breath Kat. Just go" I told her putting on my ripped white jeans with my Gucci belt on. " ok Sam, I'll be back." She said to me walking out my room. I fell back on my bed just thinking.

"How after all that happened last night, she still go running for that nigga I hope she ditching him" I said out loud. My brother J.R. walked passed my room yelling "Put a damn shirt on ugly ass" I sat up " Fuck you J.R.!!!" I yelled looking for my white shirt that's custom made with my name on the back.

Mason P.O.V

I'm Katie's hopefully current boyfriend and I'm 18 plus I live alone. I'm sitting on my bed waiting for her to come here, then I hear the door being unlocked. "Mason?" She said walking in. "Upstairs Babe" I yelled down the steps. When she came in she looked like she had a rough night. "Katie can I explain?" I said walking to her without a shirt on. She backed away "Hurry I got somewhere to be" she said as I pulled her closer, then I kissed her. She pulled away at first, but then she gave in and next thing you know I'm taking her clothes off. Damn I miss her body, I layes her on the bed and slowly went in while sucking on her neck listening to her moan in my ear screaming.

Then she moaned "Saaanmmmm" as I went faster but I thought it was just a slip up until she did it again after she came. I pulled out thinking " Sam? Her best friend?" I just laid down as she rolled over on my chest. As I started to doze off her phone ringed.

The best😍👯‍♀️~ 2 misses calls
The best😍👯‍♀️~ I hope u ok beautiful cmp so I kn your safe😘

This bitch tryna steal my girl. Fuck that, I took a picture of me and Katie together and sent it to her saying "we back together and stronger than ever best" hopefully she get the message to stay away.

Sam P.O.V

I threw my phone in the wall after getting the text from Katie stating that her and Mason back together I could help but cry. I locked myself in the room not knowing what to do, so I went in my bathroom and got my perks I hide in my floor board and stared at my phone cracked on the floor. " why she don't wanna be with me? I only love her. Everyone I love just leave me or I drive them away." I cried thinking about Katie and my mother, then I opened the pill bottle and tossed them in my mouth with no hesitations. I slowly felt myself blacking out, when I tried to stand I fell knocking down my Landry basket.

Sean P.O.V

I just got home from my jog and heard a thump upstairs, so I went to Sam room because she was the only one home. When I knocked I didn't get an answer "yo Sam you good?" I asked when I didn't hear nothing I stepped back breaking her door down. Damn my shoulder hurt, I went in her bathroom and she was laying there knocked out. "SAM!!!" I ran to her, turning the shower on cold. I layes her underneath it and she started gagging "What the fuck Sean!?!!" She said sitting up "Thank god you ok!" I said helping her out the tub. "Why you save me" she cried in my arms, I look on the floor and saw the pill bottle empty, I just sat there crying with her in my arms.
"Why do they keep leaving?" She said just holding me.

Is Sam going to be ok?
Are Katie and Mason back together??
What is Sean going to tell their brothers??