Chapter 017

Ara POV

There was silence after I said that.

"So you're marrying him because you like him?",Jeonghan said after sometime.

"No",I said.

"Your sayings and others says that you're marrying him because you like him",he said.

"But it's not because of it",I replied making him understand.

"Then what ?",he asked.

"It's because of mom and dad",I said whispering the words 'mom and dad'.

He raised a brow.

"Your instincts doesn't says that",he said.

"Oppa-",I was interrupted.

"Admit it ,Ara",he said with a cold gaze.

"Oppa, please", I was again interrupted.

"No, first say that you like him and that's why you're marrying him",oppa said.

"Liking and loving aren't that same, oppa",I said.

"Liking is something that will stay for some time. But loving someone will be present in your heart forever and your love for that person can't be changed",I added.

I could tell that he went stiff as I said those. He started blushing.
"Why are you blushing?", I said raising a brow.

"Shut up",he said cupping his cheeks himself. A smuggy smirk got plastered on my face as I asked him a question that made him more flustered.

"Do you like someone?",I asked smirking.

"Shut up, Ara",he said, still cupping his cheeks.

"You're acting like a girl",I said as I look at him weirdly.But after that again the smirk came back.
"You like someone",I said.

"No, I don't ", he said becoming more red.

"Tell the truth,oppa",I said, a little in a teasing tone.

"Ugh",he held his head with his hands, locking his hair with those.

"Admit it",I said.

"Yes",he said.

I was rather shocked than smirking.

"Who is it?",he said.
"Umm..",he was a little nervous. I could tell that.

"You know I'm good at keeping secrets",I said making him sigh.

"It's....",he stopped saying.

"It's?",I asked.

"Her", he said directing his eyes to someone.

And as I turned around, I could see the person he was looking at with his dreamy and shiny and piercing eyes.

It was her. A hard working girl, whom I saw everyday at school being bullied by some guys.

It was Kang Jinha. A sweet yet hard working girl. She was is now completing her 2nd year in university of our school branch. Our school was connected with the university and the only entrance to get inside the university was to go through our school gate. And that's the she got bullied.

Her parents died when she was at a young age. And now she has a brother to take care of. A younger one, only 14 years old. She was the only source of income in the two person family and it was hard but not that much to manage.

How did I knew all these? I met her back 5 months ago. As we bumped into each other. She was running away from the bullies. And after she bumped with me ,she asked for help and I did helped her. Thus we grew close. She told me everything about her and that's what made me somewhat sad. As 5 months passed we grew a little distant from each other losing contact. She was busy with her schedule after she found out about this job. A part time job.

"Nice choice,oppa", I said smiling at her as she was wiping the tables that the customers left dirty.

"Hmm?",oppa hummed in a questionable tone while raising a brow.

"You know her?",he asked.

"Yes",I replied.

"I'll tell you about her later",I said.

"But first, let's make her introduce to you",I said smirking and grinning at the same time as Jeonghan oppa went shook.

"What?!",he exclaimed loudly.

"No-",I interrupted him.

"Yes"

________________________________________
Oof! update for you lovelies! Bye!