Chapter 010

Okey there u go. I updated another chapter. and up there it was a live that rm did in v live.
Omo and he made us listen his version of serendipity. It was so beautiful. Ahhhhhh!! I want to die !!! Anyways..

By authornim.
______________________________________

Ara POV

Jeonghan eyed my father and mother.

"You are getting Ara married without my advices?",Jeonghan said.

'it's now getting worse'

"Jeonghan, listen-",dad got cutted of.

"How could you?! I mean how could you even do this to her?! She didn't even graduated!",he yelled at us.

"Oppa",I called him softly. The Kim family was seeing us with there widden eyes.

"No, Ara! You don't understand! Why would he do that to you?! Why would he-",I cutted him of.

"OPPA!!", I yelled at him.

"It's alright. It's all, all right. Taehyung is a nice guy and he will take care of me. I know him",I explined to him.

Taehyung widden his eyes as he heard what I said. Maybe he was shocked.

'the lies that I'm telling to him is no more than lies but also a pain to me'

'I know Taehyung won't take care of me since he is always supporting Yera'

Sigh. My lies will bring me pain but also it will calm oppa as he is tha only one who cares for me that most.

Jeonghan oppa kept quiet but he walked away angrily.

Dad looked at the Kim family.

"Is it really alright?",Mrs.Kim asked. She was concerned.

"Ara?",my mom asked.

I just nodded my head quietly.

Taehyung was just staring me still with a stunned expression.

But I shrugged it of.

Later we all went to the dinning hall after sime talking and chit-chatting. I was quiet all the time.

Then I saw Jeonghan oppa in the balcony of the dinning room. I think it's my realization but..

'Did I just saw tears in his eyes?'

The balcony was a little far away from the dinning hall but it was connected to it.

Although we have to know that we own a mansion.

I excused myself from my parents and went to the balcony.

"Mom, dad, I'll be back in a minute",I said to them. They nodded their head.

After I went to the balcony, I called my oppa.

"Oppa",I called him softly.

"Ara.............Do you.. think that you will be fine?",he asked.

'I won't be'

"Yes, oppa. I think.....I'll be fine",I said, almost whispering.

"Don't lie, Ara. I know that he's your bully in school along with Yera",he said.

I widden my eyes. Not believing he's words.

'how did he know?!'

I kept quiet. But then I hugged him. I don't know why but I felt an urge to hug him.

"Don't worry",I assured him.

"I'll be fine",I said. My tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"I won't worry but you will. Now cry it all out. I know you have deep feelings inside you. Cry in my embrace",he said making me sob and cry.

"Oppa",I called him between my sobs.

"I know you need someone by your side to let you feelings out",he said.

'he is right'

'I do need someone by my side. To support me. To love me'

'But hell is gonna start after a few days'

After all this, I came back to the dinning hall with oppa.

Everyone turned their heads from their food to us.

My father mouthed him sorry. He mouthed him back that it's okey.

We finished our dinner and then the parents went to the drawing room again.

I went to the balcony to get some fresh air.

'It's so hard'

I thought as a tear escaped my eyes.

'maybe it was destined'

'also maybe good things ar waiting on the future'

_______________________________________

Okey so another update. Yay!

So have fun reading!

And please vote, comment and follow.

Bye!