Chapter 23: I Can't Quit You

"Justin!" I ran after him.

He turns around. He looks so surprised.

"Ariana-

"Come on, let's get to your house." I said.

"I didn't bring my car." He says.

"I don't care. I want to get away from my mom." I said, holding his hand.

"Um, okay." He says.

We walked to his house.

"Does your mom know anything about this?" I asked, following into the house behind him.

"No. I didn't tell her." Justin says, walking up his spiral staircase.

I followed him up to his bedroom.

"Wow... it looks different." I look around.

"I clean and rearrange when I'm stressed." He says.

"Oh." I awkwardly say.

We both lay down next to each other. We looked into each other's eyes and he caresses my cheek.

"You don't know how much I want to be with you again."

My heart beat sprang and went faster, "You want me to be with you again?"

"Yes. I want you back. I promise I won't hurt you." He says, making me smile.

"Justin.." I said.

"Please?" He says. "But I understand if you don't want to."

I immediately kiss him. Lust filled in the air. I caressed his cute chubby cheeks.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Good. I missed you. Really bad." Justin bit his lip.

"Justin, can I stay with you? I don't want to go back to my mom. She slapped me and she doesn't-

"Wait, she fucking slapped you?" Justin sat up quickly, clenching his jaw.

"Yeah, but don't hurt her." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't hurt women. How can she do that to you?" Justin raised his voice.

"I wish I shouldn't have told her you cheated." I mentally face palmed myself.

"I'll take you shopping tomorrow. For new clothes." Justin says, breaking the five second silence.

"Really?" I bite my lip, then smiled.

"Of course." He says.

"I can't wait.." I smiled.

I pecked his lips, but someone cleared their throat.

"Before you guys get to some fun, I have someone waiting at the door for you." Pattie says, looking at him.

"What does she look like?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "Have short black hair, chocolate brown eyes-

"Um, yes." Pattie says.

"Then I don't want to see her." I said harshly.

"Um, okay." Pattie leaves.

Justin sighed, "Your mom."

"Of course. She probably followed us." I rolled my eyes.

"Ariana, was your mom always like this?" Justin asked.

"No. She was so chill." I frowned. "Now she's a fucking monster."

I stood up, looking out the window to see her leaving. I sat back down and rested my head on Justin's shoulder.

"I hate to say this but... I feel like you are going to have to face your mom sooner or later." Justin says.

"Whatever. Let's go to sleep. I'm tired." I said.

Justin nods. We got ready for bed and went to sleep.

The Next Day

"Time to go shopping." Justin wakes me up.

"Ugh, isn't it too early?" I groaned.

"It's 10am."

"Oh." I say awkwardly.

I got up and got dressed. I wore one of Justin's shirts. I didn't have pants to wear so I just wore Justin's T-shirt and my shoes I wore yesterday. I didn't want to wear those jeans I wore, because they're tight and I don't want to wear them again.

"You want to wear shorts under those?" Justin asked.

"Um, no." I awkwardly say.

He looks at me. "You look cute in my shirt. Let's go."

We leave and got to the mall.

"Anywhere." He says.

I grabbed his hand, I ran to a store that had cute clothes. I obviously got oversized things and thigh high boots.

"You are so fucking adorable." He laughs, watching me as I walk out in something cute from the dressing room.

"I'm buying this." I said.

"How much is that dress?" Justin asked, standing up.

"You don't have to-

He interrupts, "How much is it?"

"Um, $50." I blushed.

It was kind of like a style that I'd wear a few years ago. It was a simple little white dress. Yes, and it's $50. I can see why it's that expensive... it's for everyday wear or you can wear it to special events.

We eventually left the mall. I had bags full of clothes. I felt so bad even though I paid half of the things.

"I'm sorry, Justin. I didn't mean for us to spend-

"No no, it's fine." He softly says.

We got home to Justin's house and we unpacked everything. I went on my tippy toes and leaned in for a kiss, but he kissed me first.

I kissed him back, our lips moved together and he pushes me down tot he bed. He goes in between my thighs.

"I can't quit you, Ariana." Justin says.