Chapter 8: Distracted

I was sitting in class next to Justin. The science room was set up with only chairs. My legs were crossed.

I yawned silently and glanced over at Justin. He sat properly on his chair, but his legs were a little wide open. He was fidgeting with his hands.

I looked back at the teacher who was now writing on the white board. I started to space out. I wonder what will happen if anyone finds out that Justin and I did it.

Maybe no one will care about us doing it. I feel like some will be jealous, or maybe Madison will start another rumor again. Madison is the queen of starting rumors.

Yes, she's pretty and all but she doesn't know the fact. She's a rude chick in disguise. Sometimes she can be nice, sometimes she won't be nice.

I yawned once again. I thought of my dad. I sighed silently. I looked at bored but still continued thinking. I don't know who my dad is. I don't even think he exists.

But maybe he does. Everyone has a dad. Even if they have 2 moms, no dad at all, or no parents at all. If you have 2 moms, you do have a dad. They just aren't in your life.

You can't make a baby without having a dad or a man. I always asked my mom where dad went. She always says she doesn't know. I've done some research but whatever pops up always says "sperm bank" or something like that.

But I don't know. All I know is that my dad's last name is Butera. That's all my mom knew.

I felt something hit my shoe. I look down at my red converse that I bought the other day and found Justin trying to play footsies. I lifted up my head and looked at him. I smirked and started kicking his foot back.

I looked at the teacher. He wasn't paying attention and I looked back at Justin. His leg was crossed and I started kicking it.

We were only at it for a minute until we heard people chuckling and laughing in the back

We were only at it for a minute until we heard people chuckling and laughing in the back. We both looked up, still playing footsies. I looked at the teacher and he looked directly at us.

Justin and I awkwardly stopped. We properly sat down.

"You guys separate." He says.

I got up with my stuff and moved to a seat across the room. I kept glancing over at Justin who kept making faces at me. I silently started giggling.

"You guys stop it." The teacher says.

We both nodded. I sat back down on my chair and started to pay attention. I found Justin glancing over at me. I smirked and continued paying attention.

After class, it was now break time. So we were walking around the halls. I kept bumping into Justin on purpose. He did the same with me.

"You're so short without your heels and boots." Justin smirks.

"You're tall." I said, stopping and looking up at him.

"Aww, you look like a cute little baby." He caressed my cheek.

"Shut up. That sounds creepy you perv." I said.

"That's not what I mean!" He says in defense. "But you do look beautiful and cute."

"Wow. Thanks." I smirked. "Daddy."

His face went red.

"You like that daddy?" I teased, wiggling my eyebrows.

"You were good in bed, baby girl." He wiggled his eyebrows back, teasing me.

"Fuck me daddy!!" I accidentally yelled, jokingly.

Everyone looks at me.

"It was a joke! Justin and I are having a competition to see who can say something dirtier."

They resumed back to what they were doing.

Right after that, Justin and I started laughing our asses off.

"That escalated real quick." He chuckles.

"Come on." I grabbed his hand.

"Where are we going?"

"Skipping. Again."

"Twice in a day, hm?"

"Yep." I winked.