Authors Note

I was sitting in my balcony sipping sweet mint tea, enjoying the cool February weather when I suddenly and out of the blue I began thinking about a young woman I had been introduced to years ago. I'm still not sure why I was thinking about her.  But I do remember her vivacious smile, her kind dark eyes and words of encouragement when I told her I was an aspiring writer.
She was a fashion designer living in one of the European capitals where her atelier was situated. I said was, right. Years later after our initial introduction I heard she had passed away from cancer. May she rest in peace.

She is the inspiration of my main character, but the story isn't based on her.
I repeat: This story isn't based on this person I have met years ago.

All characters are fictional and from the figment of my imagination.
This is a work of fiction. References to real people, events, establishments, organizations, or locales are intended only to provide a sense of authenticity, and are used fictitiously. All characters, and all incidents and dialogue, are drawn from my imagination and are not to be construed as real.

All rights reserved. Do not copy my work. Thank you 😊

Enjoy reading ❤️

DAFY