When Harry and I got back to the table I chuckled seeing Niall and all the food on his plate before Liam looked up.

"I'm surprised you didn't get any hot food lou." Liam said and I nodded.

"I know I wanted to trust me but I'm pretty warm and I don't want anything hot to eat." I said as I began to eat my fruit and yoghurt that I had found at the buffet table.

"I don't think Niall's having that problem." Liam said and I laughed as I saw Niall with his plate of food.

"What? It's nice." Niall stated and we all laughed at him including Harry.

When we were done we headed back up to the room to grab stuff for the day and then headed down getting into the car that Liam had hired for these next few days as it would be cheaper than relying on taxis and public transport.

"Are we going to discovery cove now?" Niall asked and I nodded as we set off on the road.

"We sure are." I said and I saw Niall smile.

"You thought anymore about joining in Haz?" Liam asked and Harry shrugged.

"I don't know." Harry said and Liam nodded.

"That's Fine Love, you don't have to decide yet."

"You should do it Harry, I mean when are you going to get another chance to swim with a dolphin." Niall stated.

"Niall he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to." I said seeing Harry looking extremely conflicted.

"I'm just saying."

"Niall Stop." I interrupted him and he sighed but did stop.

***

We arrived at discovery cove around an hour later and Niall was out the car as soon as it came to a stop.

"Come on let's go." Niall said as Liam got Harry out.

"Hang on Ni the dolphins aren't going anywhere." I said with a chuckle as Harry came over to me and held my hand.

"Right let's go." Liam said once he had grabbed his rucksack and locked the car.

"Yes come on." Niall said as he took Liam's hand and attempted to pull him along.

"Alright Ni, I'm coming." Liam said and I laughed as Harry and I followed them just slower.

"Papa I really don't know whether to do it or not." Harry said quietly.

"Is this about the dolphins again?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not going to decide for you Love, It needs to be your decision but you do need to decide as Daddy needs to pay for you if you are doing it." I said as we caught up with Liam and Niall who were already queuing for admission.

"I don't know though." Harry said and when I looked down at him I saw he had tears falling.

"Hey what's the matter baby?" Liam asked when we reached him.

"He's really not sure what he wants to do in terms of the dolphins." I said.

"How about you just watch then sweetie, Your probably still be able to stroke one." Liam said and Harry sniffled.

"But you keep saying I might regret it." Harry cried. Liam sighed and picked him up cuddling Harry close.

"I think it's best if you just watch Yeah, you never know we might come back to Florida another time and you can swim with them then." Liam said and Harry nodded against Liam's shoulder.