Beach day

Liam's point of view

"We still going to the beach tomorrow?" Louis asked me as he cuddled into my side before 5 seconds later complaining he was hot and kicking the duvet off and turning the fan back on.

"Yeah it will be nice to actually get out and enjoy this weather rather than being stuck in school and work. But I want to go early as it's going to be packed as everyone will be thinking the same." I said more relieved rather than anything that we had survived the week and the hot weather was carrying on into the weekend so why not spend the day by the beach.

"How early we talking?" Louis whined before getting out of bed and also opening the window.

"I don't know about 7ish, are you really hot or something?" I questioned him.

"It's boiling in here." He said flopping back onto the bed and I just chuckled.

"I'm not cold don't get me wrong but I'm defiantly not to the extent where you are. Now come on your going to need some sleep we're getting up at 6." I said and louis whined again.

"Stop whining your love it as will the boys." I said and louis just nodded and I was about to close my eyes before I heard footsteps approaching our room.

"Let me guess Niall's hot again?" Louis said knowingly as even though Niall had a fan in his room due to it being quite big it didn't fit on his bedside cabinet so it had to go on his desk and he claimed that it didn't work from the distance.

"Your one to talk, I mean you've got the windows open and the fan on full blast." And It was only a couple of seconds later that Niall made an appearance rubbing his eyes.

"You Okay bug?" I asked.

"No I'm hot again." He said coming over and climbing into the middle of the bed.

"You know sleeping with us every night will probably make you hotter." I said feeling his forehead which was hot again.

"No it's cooler in here cause your fan actually works." Niall stated and I sighed getting up.

"Where you going?" I heard Louis ask.

"Get Niall a wash cloth."

"Can you get me one please." Louis asked and I just nodded heading into the bathroom grabbing 2 wash cloths and making them cold before heading back to my room and placing one on Niall's forehead and the other on louis'.

"Right now come on let's get some sleep." I said turning my bedside lamp off and closing my eyes feeling Niall snuggle into my side.

***
When I woke up to my alarm the next morning Louis and Niall were missing from the bed but I could hear laughing from the garden as our bedroom window looked onto the garden, which confused me as Louis and Niall were normally the last up especially when I want to go somewhere early. I quickly showered and got ready before venturing down the hallway quickly stopping at Harry's room seeing him still asleep. What was going on with my family this morning.

I decided to let Harry sleep for the time being and went to see what Niall and Louis were up too.

I found them in the garden believe it or not splashing around with the water in the pool.

"What in earth are you 2 doing its 6:15 in the morning?" I questioned causing both of them to turn to look at me.

"We were awake at around 5:30 so decided to get up as it was too hot just laying around." Louis told me and Niall nodded quickly in agreement.

"Right Okay not something I expected from you two but it doesn't matter, now go and get ready we may as well make a move sooner rather than later." I said heading back indoors to wake Harry and I heard Niall and Louis following behind.