Florida part 2

Louis' point of view

"My god I'm hot." I mumbled to myself as I rolled over trying to get comfortable. I may have loved the warmth in the day but at night when I was trying to sleep it could seriously do one.

"Lou stop moving." I heard Liam moan.

"I can't I'm sweating like mad." I complained.

"Well go and put the air conditioning on then." He stated and I sighed before getting out of bed and walking into the hallway to turn the air conditioning on. Before I went back to bed however I headed to get a drink finding Niall already in the kitchen getting a drink himself.

"You Alright sweetie?" I asked him and he jumped slightly at my voice before turning around and nodding.

"Yeah just getting a drink, I'm still really hot."

"I know I am as well but I've just put the air con on so it should start cooling down in here." I said and he nodded.

"Go back to bed sweetie." I told him and he nodded coming over to hug me before taking his water and heading back into the room he was sharing with harry.

Once I got myself a drink I walked back to bed and climbed in sighing in relief at the fact that it was finally cooling down in here.

***
The next morning Liam decided we were going to discovery cove and when Niall found out what that would include he was more excited than ever.

"Can I really swim with the dolphins?" He asked as he put his shoes on as we were heading down for breakfast.

"Yep and you can feed the rays as well." Liam said and Niall was pretty much bouncing.

When we were all ready we headed downstairs into the restaurant part of the hotel for breakfast Harry holding my hand.

"Papa are you going to swim with the dolphins?"

"I wish I could baby, but I can't because of my wrist." I said and Harry nodded.

"Can I stay with you then?"

"Don't you want to swim with the dolphins?" I asked and Harry shook his head.

"Scary." He mumbled and I chuckled.

"It won't be scary love, how about when we get there you can look at them and then decide. Don't make a decision straight away Love." I said and Harry nodded as we entered the restaurant.

"What are you 2 talking about?" Liam asked as we were shown to a table.

"Harry's a little nervous about the dolphins." I said and Liam nodded.

"I'm not going to force you to do anything love but I think you might regret it." Liam said as we all sat down around a table and Harry nodded.

"Dad where's the menu?" Niall asked and Liam smiled.

"There isn't one bug."

"Then How am I meant to know what to have?"

"It's a buffet Ni so you can choose as much as you want and there's loads of choice."

"What we waiting for then." He said getting up and heading over to the buffet causing Liam and I to both laugh before we got up along with Harry following Niall.

"What do you want Haz?" I asked and Harry shrugged.

"Well you like cereal and toast so do you want that?" I asked him and he nodded as I knew he wouldn't want any of the cooked food as he's extremely fussy.