Christmas eve and a birthday

Liam's point of view

"Alright boys quietly go in." I whispered to both boys as we stopped outside mine and Louis' room. They both nodded and Harry gently pushed the door open before looking at me.

"He's still asleep daddy." Harry said and I smiled.

"I know love, but he won't be for much longer." I promised him kissing his curls before letting the boys loose. Niall dived onto the bed and while He jumped up and down me and Harry started singing happy birthday.

Louis started to stir and Niall then landed on top of him causing a squeak of surprise from Louis before he wrapped his arms around Niall and sitting up.

"Why are you jumping on my bed?" He asked Niall and Niall just smiled.

"Happy birthday papa." Louis just smiled and pulled him in closer to his chest before kissing his hair.

"Thanks bug." Louis responded before letting Niall go and turning his attention to harry and I.

"Come here you two I want a cuddle." He said and Harry climbed onto the bed cuddling into Louis while I sat down myself.

"Papa do you like having your birthday on Christmas Eve?" Niall asked about 10 minutes later looking at Louis.

"Yeah it's pretty nice bug I don't really mind to be honest."

"I would hate it."

"Why?" I asked and he turned his attention to me.

"Because then you would have to wait nearly a year for more presents." He justified and he did have a point there.

"Anyway What we doing today then?" Louis questioned and I shrugged.

"Don't mind love it's your birthday so you can decide but maybe stay clear from the shops as there be manic with people getting last minute things for Christmas." I said and Louis nodded.

"Well How about we just spend the day Home then, we can make Christmas biscuits, watch Christmas movies and then have a takeaway tonight." Louis suggested and I nodded.

"Sounds good." I said and Louis smiled before snuggling into my side.

"Papa we have presents and cards for you." Niall said happily getting them off the side and Louis smiled before opening all his things and there was tears in his eyes just like me when it was my birthday. Honestly the boys hand made cards were enough to make anyone cry.

"Alright let's get this day started with a movie in bed." Louis said and no one had any complaints so that's exactly what we did.

***
"Daddy I'm happy hungry." Harry whined around 3 hours later.

"I'm not surprised baby it is lunch time." I said to him looking over at Niall and Louis who were asleep.

"Shall we go and make some lunch." I asked him and he nodded taking my hand as we got off the bed and made are way downstairs.

"What are we doing this afternoon?" Harry asked me sitting down on chair at the kitchen table.

"I think papa wants to make Christmas biscuits." I said and Harry nodded.

"Daddy."

"Hmm." I hummed as I searched the cupboards for something to eat. I mean there was a lot of food in the house but it was for tomorrow and Louis wouldn't be impressed if he found out we had already eaten some of it.

"What cake did you get papa for his birthday?" Harry asked me and that's when I realised Louis didn't have a birthday cake. I knew I had forgotten something at the shops yesterday. I quickly shut the cupboards and looked at harry.

Family is all that matters - 1D kidfic (LILO)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara