"Would you believe me if I said he is not supporting me as a father but as the school's director?" He asked.

"Hmm " you hummed in approval as you're lazy to speak a word. He smiled faintly gazing the star up in the sky.

"There is big different between those two roles, meaning, he did for his damn school's reputation not me." He groaned.

"I literally own the school and I will be the next director of our highschool ... not bragging but–"

"Yes you are. I defenitely classified it as bragging." You cut him off causing him to look at you.

Your sleepy eyes met his dark brown eyes,

"I mean, if you're really that arrogant to brag about your wealthiness, you couldn't do it infront other people except me." You added before smile fakely.

"Damn, nothing gets past  you huh?" He mumbled, and you let out a small laughed.

"No one knows he's my dad or he never act that way. You're right, I can only brag for being a director son with you."

"My dad's calling me just because of my mom's big day is coming and she wants me to attend her wedding." He explained causing you to frown.

"It's confusing right?" He asked, looking at you.

"My parents divorced when i was twelve. I still remember how close  and happy my family was, It happened just right on of my birthday, my parents had a big fight while I was preparing my birthday party with the maids and I happend to hear all ..." He trailed off and coughed.

"... All those painful words an innocent kid should not even neither know nor hear."

"They argued like there's no tomorrow. But, thing that really broke my heart was when he said that having me was a big sin he ever do." He confessed making you flinched inwardly.

You didn't expect him to tell you all of this. You breathed out as a smirk crept your lips.

These remind you of your life that mostly being abandoned, being abused mentally and physically, that's make you didn't complain when he put out his courage to tell his story as you could relate everything.

"How stupid and nonsense it is." He thought after a moments sucking his inner cheeks to calm himself.

"For him, reputation of being director is something worth his lives, he forget he has family members that need him more than reputation." He coughed again.

He finished his talk expecting some respond from you before glancing at you, he let out a giggle when he noticed you're falling asleep.

"With who was I'm talking to?"He sighed with a smile looking the sky view.

He pursed his lips as your head fell onto his shoulder and stare at your sleeping figure. Your pale cheeks were now redden because of the night cold breeze.

Mingyu couldn't help but to admire the girl beside him making his heart skipped a beat, feeling warm and comfortable.

Your lips was slightly pouted with some hair covering your face making him feel you're more adorable than cold hearted person. He softly tucked your strand hair behind your ear before caressing your cheek using his thumb.

It made him look down holding his smile, his face became red crimson thinking about you, he loved when you're with him , he loved playing and arguing with you.

"Thanks for listening to me..." He whispered although you already deep in sleep.

End of flashback.