•••TEN•••

Start from the beginning

"We were baking a cake and things went further," Chanyeol answered. Jongin was a bit embarrassed to speak.

"They look like a good job done," Luhan smirked.

"They look painful," Junmyeon said with a worried voice.

"Then that means he did well," Luhan replied to him flatly.

"Speaking of a job well done..." Jongdae said, trailing off with a smirk on his lips. Luhan frowned at him.

"What?"

Jongdae chuckled. "Sehun."

"Leave Sehun out of this," Luhan said immediately.

"We both know that you and Sehun are more than just basketball practice buddies," Junmyeon teased. "We know that at night things go down and Sehun has so much fun with you."

"Oh, please," Luhan scoffed.

"I bet that's what you say to him at night," Jongin said. The group laughed at Luhan.

"It's no use hiding it. It's obvious — all the gays are obvious," Jongdae said. "For example — Baekhyun, give up. Yixing doesn't care about you."

"You stay out of this!" Baekhyun hissed.

"And neither is Minseok."

"Ugh, fuck you!"

•••

(Things get a bit heated here, you're allowed to skip)

Chanyeol put his head on Jongin's shoulder. Baekhyun and Yixing were making out next to them on the couch, not caring about the two best bros.

"Jongin."

"Yeah."

"I'm... I'm drunk."

"Yeah."

"I want to kiss you."

"Not here," Jongin said, looking around at the multiple bodies moving to the beat of Sik-K's music.

"Upstairs," Chanyeol whined. Jongin sighed — Chanyeol was extremely needy and clingy when he was drunk, which was a problem most of the time. "Innie, Innie, Jonginne~! Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol... abracadabra!"

Chanyeol laughed drunkenly and Jongin stood up. Chanyeol followed immediately, pushing his lips to Jongin's. Jongin kissed back immediately. Chanyeol lifted Jongin's body up so that the younger's legs wrapped around his waist. They heard cheering around them — probably for being so daring at a party. Chanyeol was sober enough to carry Jongin all the way upstairs to a room after drunkenly weaving in between drunk bodies.

Chanyeol slammed the door closed and threw Jongin on the bed. He straddled the boy's hips, putting their lips together in a drunken kiss. Jongin was still a bit sober as he only had about 3 drinks, but didn't bother to stop Chanyeol. He quite liked his new behavior, actually.

Soon, Jongin was letting out soft, breathy moans as Chanyeol kissed his neck heatedly. The older's lips trailed lower, frowning when his lips were met with fabric. He pulled off Jongin's shirt in frustration and his lips went lower until he got to the hem of his pants. Jongin was writhing below him, pleasure surging trough his body every time Chanyeol kissed his tingling skin. Chanyeol unbuttoned Jongin's pants, his hunger becoming more evident. It was clear that he needed Jongin.

"Chanyeol..."

Jongin's word was met by deaf, drunk ears. He didn't really care — he just wanted to let Chanyeol know that the pleasure hadn't killed him yet. Truly, Jongin was worried, but didn't pay any attention to his worries. He just cared about Chanyeol.

•••

Chanyeol groaned, sitting up from the bed painfully. He glanced around — it was Kris's room. He frowned — had he gotten drunk again? He frowned when he moved his body — he was naked.

"What the fuck...?!"

He looked beside him — Jongin was just as naked as him. Chanyeol bit his lip in worry. Why didn't he remember anything? He was a bit sober before they got upstairs — so why was he so hazed?

Jongin shifted a bit, but continued snoring softly. Chanyeol's heart did backflips in his chest as he stared at Jongin. Some joy filled his heart at the thought of them actually doing something together the night before.

"Chanyeol, what the fuck? Get out my room."

Chanyeol turned to the door to see the owner of the room, Kris. He widened his eyes.

"Sorry, dude. I'll be out in 10 minutes," Chanyeol said. Kris sighed and walked out. Chanyeol glanced down at his naked body and sighed. He didn't know what to feel.

•••

Chanyeol stayed silent as Jongin babbled on and on about Kris's party. It was still a bit awkward to him because Jongin didn't remember what happened either. They stuck to their rule that if they didn't remember, it didn't happen. But Chanyeol didn't want to admit that memories were beginning to come back.

"What do you think happened last night?" Jongin asked after a while.

"Huh?" Chanyeol clearly hadn't been paying attention. Jongin sighed.

"If we did have... sex... what would you say about it?" he asked.

We didn't have sex.

Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Uhm... nothing much. If my first time was with you, I... I wouldn't mind it."

Jongin's face clearly began glowing more, but Chanyeol thought nothing of it.

"What about you?" Chanyeol asked. Jongin shrugged.

"Best bros do everything together, right?"

Chanyeol smiled. Jongin stepped sideways, his hand grazing over Chanyeol's fingertips. It felt nice, he thought. It felt nice to know that he and Jongin's feelings were eerily similar. He was glad their feelings didn't stop them from being best bros — even if Chanyeol loved him more.

Oh.

There's that word again.

Love.

•••

lol I hope you like this shitty filler ㅠㅠ I try, okay ㅠㅠ plz spread the word, this story is fun to write