•••FIVE•••

Jongin immediately fell asleep in class, his head on Chanyeol's shoulder. Baekhyun behind them began taking pictures of their hands under the desk. Their hands barely touched, because Jongin had fallen asleep and had let go of Chanyeol's hand, but Chanyeol played with his thumb as he began to drift off as well.

"Ah, cute~" Luhan sang from beside them. Chanyeol chuckled, opening one eye at Luhan.

"Whatever," he smiled.

"Are we gonna play a game during lunch?" Junmyeon asked, leaning forward.

"Maybe. I'm feeling lazy today," Chanyeol said as he scrunched his nose. He looked at the sleeping Jongin and smiled.

"You should communicate with us when you're sick," Baekhyun said.

"It's annoying," Chanyeol complained. "Luhan sends a text every 15 seconds, so I just put my phone on airplane mode and listen to music until I sleep. And when I'm sick, I go online on Rocket League so Jongin will know I'm okay."

"But the rest of us are clueless," Junmyeon complained. "Whatever. When you're absent, you're usually sick, so we shouldn't worry anymore."

"My parents are going out of town for two days in a week, so I might have a small party for the 12 of us," Baekhyun said.

"Please buy real alcohol and make sure to stack up on nausea pills for when I wake up," Chanyeol said.

"Can't we bring girls?" Junmyeon asked.

"No," Baekhyun said flatly. "Just us guys in the group. Tao and Kris should come too even if they're just gonna make out the whole time."

"Jongin probably won't come; he'll want to be with Lisa," Chanyeol mumbled.

"She's actually a hoe," Junmyeon cringed. "I don't know how he can like her."

"She right there, lower your voice," Chanyeol reprimanded.

"Fuck that bitch," Baekhyun scoffed, pulling a disgusted face. The bell for the next period rang and Jongin's eyes opened.

"Huh?" He was dazed.

"We have to go to our next class," Chanyeol said. "Hey, let's skip. We have maths anyways."

"Okay," Jongin agreed.

The class began to empty and go to their next class, but the two best friends walked to the field. They settled behind the school building on the grass. Jongin lied beside Chanyeol, closing his eyes immediately.

"I'm so tired," Jongin mumbled. He threw his leg over Chanyeol's, snuggling into his chest. Chanyeol held his friend closely and his eyes began to drift as well.

"Why are you so tired anyways?" Chanyeol asked.

"Texting Lisa," Jongin replied. Chanyeol hummed in response.

Silence.

"I'm going to Lisa after school. We're going on a date," Jongin mumbled.

"A date? But we... never mind," Chanyeol sighed. "She's important too, I guess."

"You understand, right?"

Chanyeol nodded. "Yeah."

•••

Chanyeol walked downstairs. "Going out, Mom."

"Where to?" Mrs. Park asked. "It's a school night, so you better be home before midnight or I'm locking you out."

"I'm just playing video games at Sehun's place," Chanyeol replied. "Junmyeon is gonna be there and we're gonna do homework."