A New Dawn (Elejahverse)

Rebekah got out of the car as soon as Elijah stopped  in front of the Mikaelson mansion in the Falls. She looked back to see why he was not was not following. It struck her somewhat strange that he was busy writing a message on his phone. 

"Are you coming?"- she asked slightly annoyed. 

He got out now for a second and replied - "I will be back shortly.."- and he stepped back into the car and drove off. 

Rebekah just walked into the mansion.

*

At the edge of the woods Alicia Olafson waited for the Original vampire at the designated place.  

"Your word does carry some weight"- Alicia said to Elijah as he appeared in front of her. 

Elijah kept quiet for the moment letting her continue - "I know you are in the possession of the Cure as you call it"  

"Why did you not come to claim it earlier- I could have given it away...?- " 

Alicia smirked at him:" You could have done whatever you wanted-but you also know as I had told you that the distortion of the balance would fall onto you if you decided not to bring the Cure to me- could you carry that burden, knowing very well it would ultimately lead to the demise of us all and your entire family and not just one brother who sided with the Dark witches - and the Dark witches have cost us so dearly. " 

"How sure are you that the Cure was designed for her?"- Elijah asked, still holding the sample tube with the magical liquid safe in his jacket pocket.  

"The prophecy says that she is the one and the blood sample proves it- so now let me add the last ingredient "- Alicia held her hand out to him for him to pass the sample tube to her. As an obedient servant Elijah passed the case to the Original witch, who now took out of her pocket a small bottle with blood. She poured the small dark red liquid into the bottle uttering words in Old Norse, which Elijah understood very well. As the spell was done she gave the tube back to him and simply said - 

"You know what you have to do now- We are holding you to your word- it would not be wise to cross us- it's a path we are not willing to take, yet we would not hesitate. With this you will redeem yourself somewhat." 

Her words burnt him yet he knew it would be foolish to oppose her, as she was an ordinary Original witch, but an Elder. It was thought to be a myth, but when she found him and approached him several months prior to this meeting he quickly realized that some myths and prophecies were indeed very real. 

They each went their separate ways for the time being.  

As he was driving back to the Falls his thoughts were with Elena, their first meeting and their last in Willoughby, and all the unfortunate things that had happened to her thus far. Again her faith was 

Sealed, and she would not be asked whether she wanted it or not. 

The incisive buzzing of his phone made him crazy. He quickly looked at it and seen that it was Klaus. 

"Sorry brother, but I have a more pressing matter to attend to."- he uttered pressing the red button. 

As soon as he was in the Falls he found his informant, who told him where to find Elena. She had returned with the Salvatores, but soon after they arrived she went her own way. 

"To feed?! "- Elijah concluded as he looked at the compelled vampire, who added- "there is a concert in the neighbouring town- at the old Roadhouse." 

"Thank you" -Elijah replied and released the creature- "you can go now!"