Chapter 56: Last Chance

>>CHAPTER 56<<
(Last Chance)

[A/N: Two POV and last chapter]

COPTER'S POV

I damn so desperate now. How I can stop him from leaving. I already learned my mistake. So, please! God help me. And I swear! I will not going to do it just like before.

I can't stop walking back and forth here at the hospital. They're gone here.

Just think, Copter! But even I tried it. My mind didn't process so well! Damn!

Until someone's tap my shoulder and I paused a bit.

"What are doing?"

"Thinking how I can stop him from leaving."

I faced him and it's Tee.

"Just go in the mansion."

"No! I can't go on time! 5 hours of a ride before getting there!"

I look to my wrist watch before continuing my speech.

"It's already 4:40 in the afternoon. They flight is 6 in the evening. What I need to do?"

My face was damn so scared. This is my last chance.

"Why you just talk him before he leaving?"

My mind think something after I heard Tee saying. Yes! Right! Talk him in the place where I usually went with him.

"Thank you! But can I borrow your phone. I forgot mine in the apartment."

Tee took it and gave it to me. I type something and send to Kimmon. After securing that's it Ok now.

"Here! Thank you so much Tee!"

"Fighting!"

He took the phone.

"Of course!"

I smiled to him and started to run. I don't care if other people look at me. Now and never! Let's fight!

I grab a taxi and get myself inside. It's time! To tell him who I am in his life.

A couple of minutes passed and I am already here. I paid my bills and let myself to get out in the taxi.

I am back! It's seems every features of this huge building, nothing change. It's my old apartment where I spend my happiest day with him. A place where we start this kind of love story.

I still renting the part of apartment where I lived before. Even I am not living there. I am always here every time I miss him. Just to recall my happy days with him.

I started to walk and went myself inside. I took an elevator and waiting to reach the 4th floor. When I am here, I get myself to out. Every time I passing by here! All the memories play in my mind.

Until I went here in front of the door. I took the key in my wallet and unlocked the door. I slowly walk inside. And started to fall my tears again.

I texted him the address, floor and room number. For the last time! I am ready to feel more stupid just to stop him from leaving again.

I just walk so slowly and turn my head in everywhere.

Missing those days with him.

Missing those smiled and laughed we've shared.

Missing those arguments we've made.

Now! Please! Come and let me see you for the last time.