Epilogue- 1- Marry Her...

Five Days Earlier

Pragya's POV

There. I did it.

I said to myself as I saw the "sent" tick on my phone, indicating that the message had reached the recipient's device.

Once again, we were to be married and I needed to let him know everything that happened when I was kidnapped. I couldn't let our life together start with secrets. It would be like this huge uncomfortable shadow sitting between us. Once we got that out of the way, whether he wanted to marry me or not, would be up to him.

When I returned home, my family members were both so relieved and scared that they didn't leave my side once. After they were assured that I was fine, wedding preparations were back on schedule and then the "no meeting" rule was once again enforced. They didn't even give me a chance to say even one word to him. I tried to gesture using my eyes, hoping he would understand my feelings...my need to talk to him, but he was sidetracked by his Dadi as she turned to him to discuss some wedding detail. He didn't even look at me...not once. Did he suspect that I was lying when I told them it was a mistake by kidnappers? After a few more discussions, they announced that they were leaving. He turned to go, but then stopped and looked back at me. He met my eyes only once, but it was enough for me to see the love and concern there....and then he left with his family.

I constantly checked my phone awaiting his reply, but nothing was there. Then something caught my attention...the tick was blue! He saw it! That idiot was ignoring me! He saw my message and was deliberately not replying!

My heart sank at the thought.

Maybe there was a slight chance he didn't want to marry me again after all...

**********

Unknown POV 2

Mistaken Identity? I thought as I got out of my car and walked into the huge office building. Really, Gorgeous?

Our families might have swallowed that story whole, but not me. Did she honestly think I wouldn't see through her lie?

Mistaken identity, my ass!

She was obviously trying to protect him...the one who had broken her heart and snatched her happiness when he left.

Today, I wanted so badly to go to her, make sure she was okay, but those damn relatives were crowding around her, not giving me a chance. I was tempted to shove them all aside and take her in my arms, but then, what would that say about my manners? I tried to meet her eyes but she wasn't even looking my way, instead chatting with, Purvi, her cousin-sister.

My phone beeped and I quickly glanced at the message which stopped me in my tracks, anger rising inside of me. I didn't reply. Instead I moved at a quicker pace inside the building, to meet the man who was responsible for it all.