Drum x Avery

Okay, before I start, you're probably going to need some backstory.

On September 23,  2017 at 11:14 A.M, (I've done a lot of research) ShadowNinjaCat11 posted A Rose (ryguyrocky x reader) and I was hooked.

When it ended and she announced a Book 2, I asked if I could put my character Drum in it. She obviously said yes, or else this wouldn't exist.

In the 2nd book, Shadow asked if Drum could have a crush, and I said sure. Again, if I didn't, this wouldn't exist.

Now your all catched up.

Also, there's gonna a reveal of Drum's name that's canon!

~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~

Drum's P.O.V

"Alright, everyone! It took longer than expected to get back to the camp, so let's go to our cabins!" Thomas tells all the campers.

Olivia jumps in the conversation to agree. "Yeah, it's pretty late. Come on, girls, let's get back to our side of the camp."

They all start to follow until y/n,  with Shadow,  runs back to Ryan and kisses him on the cheek. "See you tomorrow, Ryan." She tells him.

"Yeah, see ya tomorrow, y/n." He replies, slightly blushing.

Everyone except Thomas, who retreated back into his cabin to most likely watch He-Man, watch the girls leave as I spot Avery, and wave to her. She does the same thing I did,  then follows Olivia while talking to Chloe.

After the girls leave,  we all retreat into our cabins.  Right after me and Ryan get into our cabin,  he tells me,  "So,  you and Avery,  huh?"

"Shut up, dood." I remark, trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing like crazy.

"Dude, y/n and I saw her kiss you on the cheek!" He says, and I blush even more.

Me, trying to make him laugh and forget about this, replies, "Is this payback for interrupting your make out session/reunion with y/n?"

"Kind of." He says, chuckling. "But both me and y/n think that Avery likes you, and I know for a fact that you like her!" He says, with a smug grin. I try to think of an excuse to say that I don't like Avery, but can't. He just checkmated me,  but he goes even further by saying this line.  "Plus,  you're blushing."

"Ok, fine, I do like Avery." I say. "But how do you and y/n know that she likes me?" I ask Ryan.

"We don't."

"Great, SUPER helpful." I remark, sarcastically.

Ryan rolls his eyes and says,  "What I was GOING to say is that y/n is going to ask Avery if she,  along with me and you,  could hang out."

I look at him for a minute to see if he's lying.  It looks like he isn't,  so I feel good.

I just hope their plan works.

Avery's P.O.V

"Hey,  Avery!"  Y/n calls to me while running in my direction.  When she gets over to where I'm standing, she seems out of breathe.