Mistletoe (Ryguyrocky x Skylar)

(Thank you GalaxyDragonArts for suggesting this!)

Skylar's POV:

Texas is SO hot in the winter! 

Even though it's winter,  I'm wearing a t-shirt,  shorts,  and a baseball cap,  and I'm sweating like a dog!  I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings,  because of the heat and my pet fox,  Scorch, who I'm taking for a walk,  so I accidentally bumped into someone!  "Oh my god!  I'm so so so so so so SO sorry!  I wasn't paying attention at all!"  I tell the person.

"Hey,  it's alright,  the heat is unbearable. Are you okay?"  The guy says,  not angrily,  but sincerely.  I look up at the guy,  and immediately blush.  The guy is about 1 or 2 inches taller than me,  has hazel eyes and a Yankees hat. He held his hand out, and I took it, still blushing.

"Yeah I'm alright, thanks." I respond.

"Don't mention it. I'm Ryan, by the way!" Ryan says.

"I'm Skylar. Nice to meet you, Ryan." I respond.

His face has a little tint of pink, but I think that's just the heat. "So, how long you've been here for, Skylar?" He asks.

"A few days now. I have some relatives that live here, and I've always heard that Texas is beautiful."

"Like you." He mutters under his breath.

"What did you say?" I ask, blushing a bit more.

"N-Nothing! Nope! No siree! I didn't say anything! Not at all!" He responds, sounding flustered. He then looks at his wrist. "OH! Would you look at the time! I'm gonna be late to the thing I'm gonna be late for! BeforeIgohere'smynumbercallortextmesometimeokay BYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!" He yells before giving me a slip of paper and running off.
"But you don't even have a watch!" I yell before sighing and going home.  I look at the piece of paper and smile.  I can't wait to text him.

Ryan's POV:

Good job Ryan,  you're a real smooth talker.

I was running as fast as I can to Proper Productions house.  Why did I act like that?  Do I have a crush on her?

"Ryan,  are you okay?"  Zach asks me at when I get into the house.

"Yeah I'm fine,  it's jus-"  I start before I get interrupted by a notification from Skylar.  "I'll be right back."  I say before escaping into my bedroom.

(R - Ryan,  S - Skylar)

S:  Hey,  Ryan,  it's me,  Skylar.

R:  Hey.

S:  Hey,  would you like to come to a Christmas party I'm hosting?  It'll be real fun!

R:  Sure!

S:  Great!  By the way,  it's next month,  so get ready.

R:  Ok!  See you then!

(Time skip because of a phenomenon called laziness)

Skylars POV:

Over the month I've gotten to know him,  I've developed a crush on him.  He's nice,  cute,  and funny!

Wow!  I can't believe so many people came!  I look around and see if Ryan came,  and sure enough,  he did!

"Ryan!"  I yell when he's within earshot and hug him tightly.  He tenses up,  but relaxes and hugs back.

"Hey,  Skylar,  your choking me."  He says,  gasping for air.  I let go immediately and apologize to him.  "Don't worry,  I was  over-exaggerating."  He replies,  and i laugh.  He is just so adorable!

Ryan's POV:

After a few hours of dancing,  talking,  laughing,  and stuffing our faces,  we decide to go to her 2nd floor balcony and talk a little there.

Right before we go into the house again,  she notices something that makes her blush.

"Skylar,  what are you looking at?"  I ask her.

She just points up,  blushing even more.

When I look up,  I see a mistletoe.

"Uhh,  I should rea-"  I start,  but get interrupted by something soft and warm on my lips.  I bush and realize that she was kissing me.  I return the kiss,  and after what seems like eternity,  we brake apart and just look into each  others eyes.

"I'm glad I bumped into you,  Ryan."  She tells me.

"Me too."

(WOW!!!!!  694 words!  That's the longest Wattpad chapter I've made!  Anyways,  thank you GalaxyDragonArts for giving me her OC.  Comment on what Ryguyrocky ship I should do next,  but until then,  Stay Awesome!)