DEO Babies

Kara's POV-

I had just woken up. I turned over and expected my fiance to be there but he wasn't. I quickly changed and walked out of our bedroom. 

"Barry?" I said before I heard a voice singing.

I headed into the living room and found Barry cradling a baby whilst singing, "Go to sleep, go to sleep oh my tired little baby. You're the best little boy a daddy ever had. Rest your head, close your eyes and drift off to dreamland." He placed a kiss of the infants head and held them close to his chest. 

"Barry?" I asked again and Barry slowly turned to face me.

"Hey beautiful." He said before kissing me.

"Who's this Barr?" I asked, pointing at the infant.

"I went to get the mail this morning and when I stepped out of the apartment I saw this little one. There was a note. It said that Winn had been turned into a baby and Alex and Jon wanted us to look after him until they find a cure."

"Well we best head to the mall and get a crib, changing table, diapers, bottles, formula, clothes and food. We can put the crib in our room so we know he is safe." Barry nodded and placed Winn in the car seat that he arrived in. We headed out to the car and got Winn strapped in safely and headed to the mall.

*Later that evening*

Barry's POV-

We just got back from the mall. I set up the crib and changing table whilst Kara fed Winn. Kara walked into our room just I had finished setting everything up. I took Winn from her and we both laid down on the bed whilst Winn curled up against my chest.

"Aren't you too the cutest?" I heard Kara say and I couldn't help but smile. I thought about our future and I couldn't wait to start a family with the girl I love. I slowly rocked Winn to sleep. As I placed him in his crib I heard him say...

"Dada." I kissed his forehead and smiled. I couldn't wait to be a father to Kara and I's child or children.