sequel

i like all your responses so, here is the promised sequel, hope you all enjoy.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

tsuna was currently doing his work as usual, signing papers, walking around the head quarters to check for casualties, courtesy of his guardians and if there's something new.

for instance, when he visisted the garden, he immediately notice the recently bloomed roses and tulips.

as the new vongola decimo, at the age of 25, he's currently one of the youngest mafia boss in the world, and the most powerful and influential at that, as much as he gained new allies and friends, he also gained new enemies as they don't agree with how tsuna wants to change the vongola.

saying that he's destroying it, well, that was the plan in the first place, even went as far as saying it in front of the primo and other passed vongola bosses, and giving him their blessing to do so, making how it was suppised to be, back in primo's time.

his thoughts went back as maids and colleagues greeted him, he smiled at whoever pass him while walking as they returned the gesture with a light nod for him.

time passed by and he decided to return to his quarters, and call it a night. As he went for the bathroom and let his clothes fall to his feet and take a small bath and relax his body in salted vanilla warm water, he think about his lover who was on a mission, and on his way back.

he closed his eyes and the essence of salt and vanilla lingers on his nose, relaxing his nerves. when he had enough time, he grab a towel and lightly dab it on his skin, dry his hair and wearing an orange silk pajama.

"well, don't you smell nice"a voice said behind his back before sniffing his neck, tsuna chuckled and caresses the intruders hand that's snaking his way under his shirt.

"aren't you early, you're supposed to be back tomorrow" he said then looked at his lover, his soft yet spikey hair, curly sideburns and signature fedora that lie comfortably on his head, the smell of espresso and gun powder lingers on the brunnete's nose.

he kissed his lover and slowly slid off his coat, and pull of his tie, "you must be tired..let's go to bed, " tsuna said and kissed him again, unbuttoning his lover's white and neat dress shirt.

reborn smirked and wrap his arms around the brunette's waist, " do you think i'm tired?" Reborn asked and showered tsuna in kisses, neck, shoulders, collarbone then his lips.

"reborn, stop" tsuna giggled, reborn walked tsuna back to bed without breaking the kiss, until tsuna fell on their bed and giggled, "what's funny?" reborn asked.

"nothing, i just remembered something" tsuna said before kissing him again, "you're not allowed to think about anything else, because of that i'll punish you" reborn said smirking.

"even if what thinking about is you?" tsuna tease, "i guess you escape this time" the hitman said.

after that, a few more kiss here and there, tsuna just lay on the bed silently playing reborn's hair, "tsuna" reborn called, and tsuna hummed, "yes, reborn?" he whispered to his ear.

the hitman sat up, "strip" he ordered, tsuna chuckled and slowly remove his pants, " you're so lewd, not wearing your underwear to sleep" reborn said as he watch tsuna.

"not like i need one, not when you're here with me" tsuna said, slowly sliding his hands down to reborn's erection.

the hitman smirk and wraped his arms on tsuna's waist, "so, you did felt my presence, didn't you?" reborn said and bit tsuna's collar bone, while the latter just chuckled.

"enough about me, ne~ reborn, don't you want me? " tsuna said seducingly, grinding his thighs on reborn's clothed member.

"you've been such a bad boy, aren't you" he turned tsuna around,and thrust his fingers inside tsuna's mouth and lean to his ear, "suck" he ordered, and tsuna did so.