Wedding

Kara's POV-

The girls and I were at the Spa getting our nails done the day before the wedding and Barry was with the guys doing God knows what.

Alex turned to me and said, "Kara, you are really glowing. Oh shit, it's pregnant women that glow and brides blush. Sorry little sis."

We all began to laugh at Alex's comment and then I replied, "Blushing Bride I can do, the other one, not just yet." I began to imagine the thought of a little Barry running around. I'm so glad Barry caught me that day on my Earth.

"Well, cheers, Kara, to your big day." Felicity said before we clinked our glasses together.

"You make my brother so happy. Barry is one lucky guy. Welcome to the family." Iris said. We smiled at each other as I thought about the next day. I was going to marry the love of my life.

Barry's POV-

I was at Joe's house with Joe, Ralph, Oliver, Winn and Cisco. We were watching videos from when I was younger and from when Kara first arrived on Earth and began to live with the Danvers. 

Oliver had asked me if I had started writing my vows and I replied with, "You know, I mean, I've been in love with Kara ever since I caught her when I accidentally travelled to Earth Thirty-Eight. How am I supposed to fit everything into one vow? I've already written 43 pages, single spaced."

"You could always speed read it." Winn added.

"No, no, no one would understand me. I don't know what to do, i need help."

"Barry, when you're up there, and you look into her eyes, damn. The words will come to you." Ralph replied.

"And if they don't, the look on your face will tell everything that she needs to know." Joe told me.

*That night at the rehearsal dinner*

Barry's POV-

I had my arm wrapped around Kara's waist. I couldn't wait to marry her the next day. However, I couldn't help but think about my parents and how they wouldn't be there.

"Penny for you thoughts, Bartholomew?" I looked down and saw Kara staring at me. I kissed her before replying with, "Just thinking about my parents and how they won't be there tomorrow." I began to cry.

"Hey, babe, don't cry. Your parents may no longer be with us but they're where we need them most, in our hearts." Kara said as she placed her hand on my chest and wiped away my tears. I am so happy to have her in my life.

Joe clinked his glass and said, "Can I have everyone's attention for a second? Grab a drink." I grabbed a glass of champagne for my future wife and I.

Joe continued talking, "So the old man has a few words to say. What can I possibly say about Barry and Kara that everyone in this room doesn't already know? How they're special, kind and brave. But we all know that, so, I'm going to talk to you all about someone you might not know. Me. For the longest time, I have been happy to be a second father to Barry. Barry didn't turn into a really amazing young man because of me. His dad Henry Allen and his mom Nora Allen made him like this. Watching Barry and his beautiful Fiancee, Kara, face what they have over these past few years with grace, and trust, and love, so much love. You see two people who love each other like these two do and you want it for yourself too." 

Joe grabbed Cecile by the waist and placed her by his side, "So Barry, Kara, thank you for showing me how to love again. For showing me love is the most important thing that we have. I love you guys. To Barry and Kara."

Everyone cheered and said, "To Barry and Kara!"

*The Wedding Day*

Barry's POV-

I was stood at the end of the aisle with Cisco as my best man and Oliver and Winn as my other groom's men. On the opposite of us, stood Felicity as Kara's maid of honour and Iris and Alex as the bridesmaids. Winn took his place at the microphone and began to sing 'Runnin' Home To You.' The doors opened and in walked Kara with Joe by her side.

"Can't say how the days will unfold. Can't change what the future may hold. But I want you in it, every hour, every minute.  This world can race by far too fast. Hard to see while it's all flying past.  But it's clear now. You're standing here now. I am meant to be wherever you are next to me. All I want to do is come runnin' home to you. Come runnin' home to you. And all my life I promise to keep runnin' home to you. Keep runnin' home to you."

Joe handed Kara to me and whispered, "I wish your parents were here to see this."

I replied with, "They are."

Diggle said, "Everyone, please be seated." Everyone did so as John began to speak, "Welcome to you all. I'm honoured to be presiding over the wedding of Bartholomew Henry Allen and Kara Louise Danvers. Although I don't know them well, I know that this is a good match. How do I know that? Well, because of you, because of all of you. Looking out at their friends and their families, and seeing the joy on all of your faces, seeing how happy you are for them, tells me everything I need to know. It tells me that these two people deserve to be together. They deserve to be happy and fulfilled. And they deserve a long life together. And now to the standard house keeping. Does anyone have just cause why these two should not be married? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

No one objected so Diggle continued, "Kara, Barry, vows?"

Kara replied with, "Yes, I wrote mine." 

She looked at me and I said, "Um, I tried to write mine. But then I realised I didn't need to. My entire life has been marked by two things. The first one is change. From when I was a child to when I became an adult, things were always changing. But no matter how much my life changes, I always had the other thing that marked my life. And that's you Kara Louise Danvers. You're my home Kara. And that's one thing that will never change." I quickly wiped away both of our tears before Kara read her vows.

"My life has never been normal. The day you saved me was the day I fell in love with you. Even though our lives aren't normal as I'm an alien and you're a meta, you make me feel normal. You were the first guy that ever truly cared about me apart from Winn. From that moment, I knew that with you by my side, anything is possible. The Flash may be Earth One's hero, but you Bartholomew Henry Allen, you're my hero. And I'm happy, excited and honoured to be your wife."

"I'll skip right to the part where I say this. Bartholomew Henry Allen and Kara Louise Danvers I now pronounce you husband and wife. Barry kiss your mother fucking wife." I grabbed Kara by the waist and kissed her deeply.

"Everyone, I am proud to introduce Mr and Mrs. Barry Allen." Everyone cheered and threw confetti as Kara and I ran down the aisle.