Part Five

James P.O.V

 I can still taste her on my lips. The way she kissed me. It was epic! It's like we've been craving for each other and when we connected it was so intense, beyond words. By the time we pulled apart I was completely and utterly gone. She looked almost angelic as she stared at me with that doe-eyed look she has. I swear I can't get enough of her golden eyes. Those mesmorizing eyes. It's as if she looks right into the very pit of my soul. We stayed intertwined for a while, I never wanted to leave her side. She smiled her sweet smile at me and I knew that I was in love with her from that very moment and wanted nothing more than to please her body in every way imaginable but I couldn't, it wasn't the right time. I wanted to be a proper gentleman to her first- go on dates, buy her flowers, kiss her endlessly if she'd let me, the whole lot. I now know why I hadn't fallen for any other girl I'd been with. Yana -was my Soul mate.

I think Aryana felt the same way, well I truly hoped she did.

Arrrgh I was so pissed off when Nicole called me, it's the fifth time today. She won't leave me alone and I really don't get her. We haven't been together for about a month or two and I thought she would have eased up by now. We weren't good for each other, hell anyone could see that. But she'd convinced  herself that we were' the power couple'  in her eyes meaning whatever our problems we smile and act as if we hadn't a petty care in the flipping world. Of course that was complete bullshit- we had more problems than any of our friends' had in their own relationships put together.Our relationship was purely physical. So yeah, obviously I had to break it off I wasn't happy and whether or not she wanted to admit it nor was she. She was jealous all the time and completely jumped down my throat if I so much as glanced at another girl. Jeez I'm sure glad that's over. Well...partly over I just needed to tell her that I had no desire in rekindling our relationship I would be friends with her and that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. She'd have to accept it... but deep down I knew it wasn't going to be as simple as that ,or rather she wasn't going to make it as simple as that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James called Nicole when he reached home after texting Aryana telling her he'd ring her later. After two rings Nicole picked up:

' Nicole?! What's your problem? You've called me how many times this week and I'm tired of it. We're not together anymore and I'd appreciate it if you gave me some space!' James said, his voice slightly raised

'James, You and I were meant to be together and you know it.You're probably just confused right now. So I'm going to call this a break and aft-' she was interrupted

'For God's sake Nicole WE ARE NOT on a break. We are OVER! We weren't right for each other and you know that, I've told you countless times you just never listen.' James said getting frustrated knowing she was failing to understand.

'James! No we can't just let it go. We are too good for each other to just let it go' Nicole pleaded

'Nicki I love you as a friend but nothing more, whenever we get together it's a disaster. It's better this way' James said soothingly

'Don't give me that 'I love you as my friend' bullshit' she mimicked him 'All I want is for us to go back to the way we were, back to normal please' Nicole said her voice heavy from being close to tears.

' I know you love me even if you don't want to admit it yet but you're gonna realise you're mistake and come running back, I swear' Nicole said, she believed she was the hottest girl in school and didn't understand why James wasn't letting her have her own way. It's usually what she got and sherefused to let him go.

' Nicki that's not going to happen. I'm sorry.' James said aware of how much he was hurting her or hurting her ego one of the two.

' It's someone else isn't it?' Nicole asked

' Well. Yes there's someone else, but she had nothing to do with why you and I broke up-' James was interrupted

' She's going to PAY for stealing James from me. I swear I'll get him back what ever it takes' Nicole spat with venomf before bitterly replying:

' I hope you're happy with your new litlle bitch, but know this James Morgan you will never do better than me. Everyone knows that I'm the queen of our school. You cannot do better' and with that she ended the call.

James fell onto his bed tired and stunned from their conversation. She was never going to understand the fact that she was far from the best and he was never in love with her.  It was that very reason he had not loved Nicole Shirls, he knew how bitchy  and venomous she could be and how far she went to get her own way. Her snide comments and the aura of superiority she had towards other girls making them feel miserable was the biggest turn off for him. The thing was, she was undeniably beauiful but gaining an insight into her personality James knew how hollow she really was and was glad he'd at least said his part.

With Aryana there was a new chapter waiting to be written and discovered. He loved her he really did. The thing was he knew Nicole was going to cause problems for Yana if and when she found out- things in their college never kept under wraps for long. There was no way in hell he'd let nicole lay a finger on Yana without stepping in.

Thinking of Aryana made James smile unconsciuosly he reached for his iPhone and typed in her name then dialled the number. He recieved a busy signal and decided to text her instead.

* Sleep well beautiful, I'll call you in the Morning  <3 J x *

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: I hoped you enjoyed that chapter I had fun writing it :DDD x