Chapter 35 [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"What else am I supposed to do Cole?" I asked him.

"You can stay awake and talk to me,"

"About what?"

"Anything you want or we don't have to talk," Cole leaned forward and tried to kiss me but couldn't. "Ugh I've had enough of this,"

Cole moaned before he took his seat belt off. He helped me out of mine before he pulled me into his arms.

"That's better," Cole mumbled into my hair. I could see we were being stared at by the passengers who were seated nearby.

"Cole they are staring at us," I told him.

"So?"

"So I don't like it," I began to pull away from Cole but he wouldn't let me go.

"Why don't we take a trip to the bathroom Tegan," Cole suggested.

"Together?"

"Yes,"

"To do what?"

"You'll see, lets go," Cole told me and without warning he pulled me up off my seat and began leading me to the bathroom.

When we reached the bathroom, it was empty and Cole pushed me in gently. He then made sure no one was watching before he joined me and locked the door.

"Cole-" I began to ask but was cut off with Cole's lips on mine. The next thing I knew, we were making out furiously but then I pulled away.

"Cole what if someone comes knocking?"

"They won't," Cole assured me before he joined our lips together.

A while later, we returned to our seats.

"We aren't doing that again Cole," I said firmly.

"We'll see," was all Cole said.

Many hours later and after many trips to the bathroom with Cole, we finally landed in Spain.

"Tegan get ready, we're leaving," Cole told me as the plane door opened to let us out.

"Ok," I replied. It had been a long flight and my head was reeling, I needed some fresh air. I gave a sigh of relief when cool air hit my face.

The hotel was already booked for a month, we just had to get a lift to get there. I spotted a cab heading towards us, I nudged Cole and he stuck his arm out for the cab.

"Hola," the cab driver greeted us. I don't know any Spanish but I know 'hola' means hello.

"Hola! puede usted tomarnos al hotel de ciudad? (Hello, can you take us to the city hotel?) Cole asked in fluent Spanish. I never knew he could speak Spanish until now.

"Seguro, salte en," (Sure, hop in)

I had no idea what they said but Cole took my hand and we got into the cab.

We arrived at a magnificent looking hotel 15 minutes later. Cole paid the cab driver.

"Gracias," the cab driver thanked Cole before he drove off and we made our way inside the hotel.

"Cómo puedo ayudar?" (How can I help?) the man at the front desk asked.

"Tenemos una reserva," (We have a reservation) Cole replied.

"Cómo se llama usted?" (What's your name?)

"Mr Knight," the man typed the name on the computer before asking

"Cole Knight?"

"Sí," (Yes)

"Bien su espacio es 224 que está sobre el 10 piso, aquí está la llave y espero que usted disfrute de su permanencia, el día bueno," (Ok your room is 224 which is on the 10th floor, here's the key and I hope you enjoy your stay, good day)

Cole took the key and we made our way to the elevator with our suitcases. Cole wanted to take mine for me but I wouldn't let him.

When Cole opened the hotel room, I gasped at what I saw. The room was perfect, there was a walk in wardrobe, a luxurious bathroom. The King size bed in the middle looked very inviting and cosy. The covers were blue and I couldn't help jump on to it, it was so soft with feather pillows.

Cole opened the blinds to reveal the most beautiful view of a beach I have ever seen. I jumped off the bed and stood beside Cole to take a closer look.

"Cole it's perfect," I told him.

"I'm glad you like it mi amor," (my love)

"What's mi amor?" I asked.

"My love,"

"Oh, you've never told me you knew Spanish,"

"I lived here for a while many years ago and learnt the language. I know many languages because I've moved around a lot so humans don't realise what I am. We're here for a month so you'll be able to speak a little, if not then I'll teach you," Cole said as he put his arms around me. "Right now we'd better get some sleep, we've had a long flight to get here,"

I have to agree, right now I am exhausted.

A few minutes later we were snuggled up in the soft bed together.

"Good night beautiful, te amo," (I love you) I don't know the meaning of 'te amo' but I'm too tired to ask.

Not long after, I fell asleep thinking about what tomorrow would bring.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!