Chapter 33 [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"What about your job?"

"That will be taken care of. My company will move with us,"

"But what will I say to them? How will I say goodbye?" Tegan asked.

I can tell already that when we have to move on, Tegan will find it difficult to leave her family behind and never see them again but she'll always have me to help her get through it.

"We'll tell them I have a promotion in another country and we can leave,"

"I can't imagine my life without them Cole," Tegan shook her head at me.

"I know but this is how it has to be unless you come clean,"

"If I do that, they will never accept me or you,"

"We could just tell Liam," I suggested.

"Liam?"

"Yes, he's young and will be more understanding," I said just as the door bell rang.

"That must be Dad to pick me up," Tegan said with a knowing look.

"I could have given you a lift," I replied.

"I know but it's better this way because you won't let me go otherwise,"

"Who says I will let you go now?" I asked in Tegan's ear.

"You have to, my Dad is here and he won't be happy with you if you don't let me leave," Tegan said before she carefully got out of my hold and answered the front door. As expected, Joe was stood there.

"Hi Tegan," Joe greeted. "Cole,"

"Hi Joe," I replied when Joe glanced towards me after saying my name.

"So are you ready to go?"

"Yes Dad," Tegan said and took hold of the suitcase.

"Let me," Joe grabbed the suitcase handle and the boxes before walking to the boot of his car with them. That gave Tegan and I some privacy to say goodbye.

"I'll miss you my love," I told Tegan before I kissed her furiously, like I'd never get the chance to again. When our lips parted, Tegan walked away.

The next morning when I woke, I felt terrible. I didn't cope well during the day and the evening was no better.

To make matters worse, Diago turned up with booze. When he found out I wasn't having a stag do. He said I would have to get bladdered instead, I didn't really want to do that either but Diago could be very persuasive when he wanted to be.

I ended up becoming drunk but not too drunk, I still knew what I was doing. I was relieved to see Diago leave at some point the next morning giving me the the chance to get some much needed sleep.

I didn't sleep for long though, I feel too anxious and lost without Tegan. I'm too excited to see her again later, it was really hard being without her. I hope it wasn't too bad for Tegan to be without me. I'll have to ask her about it once we are are together again.

I got out of bed and got straight into the shower, I need to be relaxed because at the moment I am a mess without my mate beside me.

When I stepped out of the shower, I felt much better but was still eager to see Tegan.

My wedding suit is all black, even the shirt. It's a nice fit and I was able to get a pair of nice shoes to match. I slipped the black shoes on and thought back to Tegan. I already know what Tegan will be wearing, I've seen her dress, it's beautiful like her but I haven't seen her wear it yet and am looking forward to it because I know she will look amazing, as she always does.

I was too excited to eat so I just had a glass of blood and just in time for Diago to arrive.

"How was your night?" Diago asked me. He is in black suit identical to mine, he is my best man after all but has some shades on. He must still be hungover, he did drink twice as much as I did last night. I didn't get a hangover, I've always managed to handle my drink well, I rarely get hangovers. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had one.

"Not great, I'm taking yours wasn't too great either," I replied with a knowing look.

"Are you kidding? That was the worst night of my life. I have no idea how I got home and to top it off I woke up next to the some dude," Diago told me and shuddered at his memories of last night.

I laughed before saying "I did warn you not to drink too much,"

"I know, I'm never drinking again," Diago vowed.

I scoffed, I know that is a vow he will break in no time.

"Come on let's go, I don't want to be late for my own wedding or Tegan will think I've abandoned her,"

Diago nodded his head in agreement which was a bad idea as he was still hungover.

"Damn hangover," Diago muttered as he rubbed his forehead from the pain before we got into the car and I drove to the wedding venue.

AN~Here's a shout out to @Rivera122, @AngelaGray9, @j16gxc @SouthernLJ for always being one of the first to vote, thanks I do notice.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!