Chapter 26 [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"No I put an invisible sound barrier outside our door which is still up now. Don't worry Liam didn't hear a thing," I assured Tegan.

"Thank goodness," Tegan gave a sigh of relief before heading to the bathroom but she forgot to lock the door. I am tempted to join her but I don't think it to be wise with Liam waking up soon.

"Aren't you coming?" I heard Tegan ask which was enough for me to join her.

"There you are. I thought you weren't coming when you didn't answer," Tegan told me when I slipped in the shower with her a second later. I put my arms around Tegan and pulled her close to me before saying against her cheek.

"Maybe Liam being here is a good thing if we get to have amazing nights together like last night,"

"Maybe," Tegan agreed before crushing her lips to mine.

After our shower, I gained a couple of more love bites from Tegan which I absolutely loved getting. Soon I will get to return the favour.

We got dressed and headed to Liam's room to check if he was awake. Liam was facing the opposite direction with his back towards us.

"Liam are you awake?" Tegan sang and Liam groaned.

"I am now," Liam replied sleepily.

"Sorry do you want to sleep longer?" Tegan apologised.

"No I'm awake now so I'd better get up,"

"Ok I'll help you get to the bathroom," I told Liam and did exactly that while Tegan disappeared downstairs.

After Liam was ready, I carried him downstairs and placed him in his wheelchair so he could make his own way to the dining table while I joined Tegan in the kitchen. She was already busy making pancakes and didn't look back at me. I walked up behind my wife and put my arms around her slim waist before mumbling in her ear

"Hmm pancakes, they smell good,"

"I know, they are Liam's favourite," Tegan told me.

"With what topping?"

"Melted chocolate with a little whipped cream, strawberries and raspberries,"

"Hmm sounds very romantic. If Liam wasn't here, I'd think you were trying to seduce me. I can't wait to have a taste," I licked my lips in anticipation. Anything with chocolate is brilliant and no it's not just females who like chocolate.

"Tegan how would you like to be smeared from head to toe in chocolate?" I blurted out without thinking.

"Cole," Tegan paused for a second.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just ask me that," Tegan calmly said before she went back to cooking pancakes. I seemed to be distracting her so I let go and took a step back.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"No. Everything is under control but thanks. Why don't you keep Liam company while I serve the food," Tegan suggested.

"Ok,"

I left the kitchen and went back to the dining room before taking a seat at the table where Liam was already seated. This isn't a great idea with the problem I have with human blood.