Chapter 15 [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"Ok. Well............. I'd better get going,"

"You mean back to your boyfriend," Liam told me with a teasing smile but I ignored that comment.

"I'll see you later," I told Liam before leaving with the soup.

I made my way out of the hospital and to Cole's car. He was waiting impatiently but once he saw me, he rushed out of the car and hugged me close which almost caused the soup container to fall to the ground but I was holding on tight, the soup survived.

"Tegan there you are, you took ages," Cole said with a sigh of relief and as he did, I got a whiff of something strange coming off him.

"What's that smell?" I asked.

"What smell?"

"That smell," I sniffed Cole. The smell coming off him is like blood, human blood.

"I don't smell anything," Cole lied.

"Don't lie Cole, what have you done?"

"I haven't done anything, I swear,"

"Then why do you smell of blood?"

"I don't," Cole insisted.

"We both know you do so spit it out. Who have you drank from?" I demanded.

"Just some human," Cole admitted.

"Are you sure it was just some human?"

"Of course,"

"You know............... My Mum went home and came back with bite marks on her neck, it's clear somebody drank from her. That wasn't you by any chance was it Cole?" I asked and hoped it wasn't true.

"No,"

"Ok. I believe you but if you're lying, tell me it was you now and I'll forgive you. If I find out later that it was you, you won't be happy. Now, tell me the truth," I demanded as I pushed Cole against the car and leaned close to him. Cole didn't answer, his eyes turned back to their original black and he put his arms around my waist before pulling me to his body until I was pressed against him.

"I like this position," Cole whispered in my ear before his lips met with mine. I can see what he is trying to do here, he is trying to make me forget.

"This won't make me forget Cole. Tell me the truth before it's too late and you lose me after we only just found each other," I said when Cole pulled away from the kiss.

"No! Please don't leave me," Cole begged.

"It was me but I didn't know it was your Mum until afterwards. I'm sorry. If I had known, I wouldn't have done it. You will forgive me won't you?" Cole asked. I can see the sadness in his eyes, he doesn't want to lose me and I don't want to lose him either.

"Don't worry, I forgive you," I told Cole.

"Thank you," Cole kissed my lips again quickly.

"But-" I began to say against Cole's lips which were still very close to mine.

"But what?"

"But next time you will tell me the truth straight away or I won't forgive you as easily as I did now ok?"

"Ok," Cole agreed as if he wasn't bothered.

"You can let me go now," I said with a blush when I saw some humans around were staring at us. Cole smiled at my blush before letting me go and opened the passenger door of the car where I got in before Cole shut it behind me. I put the soup container on my lap before Cole got into the driver's seat and was about to drive off. Before he could, I stopped him with a hand on his wrist. "Cole I meant it, don't lie to me again,"

"I won't, I swear," Cole promised.

"That means about everything,"

"I know,"

"Good," I finished before letting go of Cole's wrist and he began to drive.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!