Happiness Unbounds....

This story is really a biggest miracle for me...

Never expected this story will gain this much recognition...

This is the story which I've penned down very quickly and finished off within a week....

When I started this story, I've never expected this story will achieve this much and Im very happy and glad that this book is in many peoples's library....

All the chapters including the prologue has crossed 140+ votes, with a maximum of 196 votes to its credit...

Never in my wild dreams too I've thought that this story will gain this much appreciation....

Coming to the happy news...

Adding feather to the cap, this story has won the First prize in Best Two /Three shot story in Abhigya Awards 2018...

Thanks to everyone who have voted for this story and made it to win this recognition...

Here is the certificate of appreciation from Abhigya Awards...

And here goes the cover with the winning sticker...

Dedicating this victory to each and every person who have read this story and made it possible

....

Well how about giving you all a treat for the winning moment 😉😉😉😉😉....

A season 2 of this story...

😂😂😂😂😂....

Not so soon...

After I wrap up any one of my story...

But I will assure you all that I will pen down the story whenever I find time and will finish it quickly off like this story.... Will post it after getting ready with the whole story....

What say....

Wanna know what's the story, the name and cover of the story....

...

...

...

...

...

Here we go...

👉👉👉👉👉

🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌

The season 2 is named as "Caged in Heart"

So, how is the title and cover????

Are you all excited???

What is the story is all about???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Until then its me

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will meet you all in the season 2 very soon...

Take care...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹