Chapter Three: And So We Meet Again...

Start from the beginning

“Had we not gone to the hospital, we wouldn’t have known if your foot got infected.” Kai said quickly he was still obviously upset.

“Jesus, Kai. I’m home, I’m safe. I wasn’t raped, I wasn’t molested. In fact Ash didn’t even want to touch me.” I said. “He must be gay, is he gay?”

“Just stop talking about Ashton, alright?” Kai said his voice a little softer with authority in it. I sighed and just decided not to say anything anymore. The guys were talking in the back about things I could care less about, but just hearing their voices relaxed me. I snuggled into my seat once again and began to rest my eyes. The traffic delayed us by an hour which meant that I didn’t get any sleep, well I did, but it felt like five minutes worth of sleep. Instead of someone pushing me—ahem, Ashton—they just carried me into the house. Probably was Kai, I could feel his anger radiating off him. Once I was set down I fell into a deep sleep a one filled with Ash, which was really awkward because he’s as old as my brother and I find him deathly attractive.

The dream was short lived when my phone rang, I ignored it the first few rings because I wanted to know what idiot would be calling me when they knew I’d be sleep right now, but by the third ring sometime in me told me to answer it. So I rummaged for my phone picking up and putting it to my ear.

“Hello?” I said groggily.

“How’s your foot, cupcake?” Ashton said. No matter how tired I was, I could never get enough of that sexy husky voice.

“I knew you’d steal my number.” I mumbled into the phone tired.

“Are you still sleeping?” Ash asked.

“Yeah, why?” I asked.

“Do you know what time it is?” he asked.

“No, and I don’t feel like looking. Just tell me what you called for.” I whined.

“After I hang up you won’t be able to go to sleep, I already know this.” Ash said cockily.

“I like it better when you keep your mouth shut.” I said he chuckled.

“You still never answered my question.” Ash stated.

“Yeah, now you know what I feel like.” I said. “I’m tired.”

“When did you get some rest?” he asked.

“Three hours after you dropped me off, the first thing Kai did was take me to the hospital.” I said. “All they did was give me crutches.”

“You don’t need crutches.” Ash said.

“Tell me something I don’t know.” I said.

“You’re going out with me next Friday.” He said. I paused then had to laugh a little, that was slick what he did.

“Yeah, no. I can’t.” I said.

“Yeah, you can. You don’t have any other plans and you owe me.” He said.

“Why do I owe you?” I asked taken aback.

“You got blood all over my car.” He said. “The least you can do is go on a date with me.”

“Don’t you have shit to do?” I asked.

“It’ll be done beforehand which is why I chose next Friday.” He said.

“Well, even if I wanted to I can’t.” I said shrugging.

“When have you ever let Kai stop you from doing something?” Ash asked.

“How’d you know that was the reason for anything?” I asked suspicious.

“Because I know Kai.” Ash said.