Collided (Part 2)

Rina and Sena left the office awkwardness still flows to each other ,until Rina bashed Sena again looking at her at the near distance....

 .

.

.

.

.

.

"You are such an ill mannered girl Sena I cant believe this!!"Rina said anxiously.

 .

.

.

....

"So you are not?"Sena stayed calm.

 .

.

.

.

.

"You know why Mike chooses me over you???its because you are not a good girlfriend?you are too similar to each other ,you are too serious and hard to get .opposite attracts Sena!"Rina nagged.

 .

.

.

.

.

 "Maybe I was'nt the girl for him,I will keep my attitude for my dignity to be retained not like you! a desperate woman who flirts and  steal her bestfriend's boyfriend"Sena exclaimed.

 .

.

.

.

.

.

Rina got pissed and attempted to slap Sena but Sena holds aggressively the wrist of Rina...

 .

.

.

.

.

"I was thankful that this thing happened ,yes it's painful to be betrayed,to be shut down but at least I can filther out the true people from fake..get lost Rina I dont care anymore to you and Mike Stay away from my life." Sena said while staring sharply to the eyes of Rina..

 .

.

.

.

.

Rina didn't replied as Sena dropped her wrist and walked away...

 As Sena walks towards her home many things still stuck up to her mind, She gazes at the trees while its leaf is falling and stopped for awhile ..

"I need to forget those horrible happenings!.I hope my vacation will be great"Sena close her eyes as she feel the breeze  .