Letters from heaven

• Dedicated to Ellen Sebastian

Moving on is very easy to say but it is extremely difficult to do . Wounds from physical parts can take few days to heal. But when a heart is wounded, it will take a long process to heal up and recover.

I dedicate this story to my best friends Thalia Sato and Ellen Sebastian. I know we face heavy situations but time heals everything... Its hard to let go, but I always keep in mind what a wise girl told me: Moving forward is like a marathon, You can't reach the finish line if you keep looking back." ....

Plot

Sena, a 19 yrs. old student at St. Claire University. After seeing her fiance kissing her bestfriend, shebroke up with him and stayed away from them. Her world fall apart..She doesnt know how to start and how to move on... Thus she just choose to help her uncle Toni in the post office to make herself busy suddenly she noticed a strange letters on the desk ..She reads it and felt the sorrow and the unsurrendedly hope of the one who wrotes it.Sena admires the writer.Thus she wants to send him a letter of admiration but she did'nt know how to do it because there is no written address in the letter until one day he met a strange messenger named Gabby..And ask her if she wants to know the unknown writer very well by exchanging letters like the old times....Sena approves it and takes the chance to know and unveil the identity of the unknown writer....